2015 THP Hats - Now Available

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THPers voted and were involved in the design process and the finished product came out better than we imagined. Performance materials and top notch design all make this the perfect way to show off your THP spirit on the golf course. Available in both gray and white, this year's version will not last long, but they are now for sale in the THP Store.

Cost - $25.00
Albatross Club Members - $20.00

Please remember your THP Store log in is separate from that of your forum log in. If you have any questions, please contact GolferGal via PM.

As always the 2015 Albatross Club Members get a discount on all store items. The 2015 club is a special initiative to help the amazing organization called Folds of Honor. If you would like to be part of the club, ou can do so by clicking here.

IMG_0366-L.jpg

IMG_0367-L.jpg

IMG_0370-L.jpg

IMG_0369-L.jpg

IMG_0371-L.jpg

IMG_0368-L.jpg

I really want a couple of these but will have to wait until I get home as I can't access Paypal at work so can't do anything now :banghead:

Do me a favour everyone and leave one of each for me......pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee :bashful:

order is in for 1 each. can't wait to get these in hand. the pics looks awesome.

Sweet, one of each ordered!

One of each has been ordered!! I cant wait

And done. I'm gonna rock the gray.

One of each ordered!

Gray is ordered, they came out great.

I am going with the white one :)

White baby!

All done! Both on their way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am trying to order one but it does not show up in my cart in PP, can I just send the money and add a comment?

This may be my first real WIN10 glitch.

I am trying to order one but it does not show up in my cart in PP, can I just send the money and add a comment?

This may be my first real WIN10 glitch.
Nope, happening to me as well, on IE on Windows 7.

Gray one ordered. I was honestly on the fence for ordering one because I am extremely picky with how hats fit my head, but these look so damn sharp I had to grab one.

The gray version has been ordered!

Correct, for some reason there is a glitch when using FireFox or IE, Chrome works just fine though.
Unless you're me. But I got my gray one coming

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Grey Hat is ORDERED!!!

Excited to get this in hand!

And ordered. Perfect timing with my connecting flight.

Gray4me...white and pigpen just don't get along

Back