anybody work for Frito here? been a employee for over 3 years now.

Did you ever eat a chip off the line? I've heard there's nothing like a chip eaten right off the line.

Kevin

A funny

A funny

Sorry but I just couldn't resist:

What did the battery say to the potatoe chip?

Spoiler
I'm EverReady when you're Frito-Lay

Get it...get it... :laughing:

lol that wins bad joke of the day:act-up:

dont work in a plant on the sales side as a driver selling to stores

haa haa, you have to admit, it was kind of cute :D

lol cute i was in a store today and a guy goes "so what did 1 chip say to the other? are you frito-lay (freetolay) lol

i laughed

I think dog feet smell like fritos! Think about it:D

I've done a lot of electrical work for them over the years. Line expansions, refits and a distribution center. There's a production facility in Dallas, a distribution facility in Lancaster and another distribution facility in Fort Worth.

It's pretty cool to see them unload a truck full of potatoes. :D

One of my good buddies was a route driver for them for a decade, and he got burned out after the 2nd pay cut in as many years. (He's building hot rods now, and never happier.)

About 100 years ago, I lived in Dallas and called on the Frito-Lay HQ in Irving and a bunch of their plants in the area. They had a couple of "pliot plants" where they would make short runs of new products for test marketing, one on Regal Blvd in Dallas and the other just east of downtown Dallas. I don't know why I remember this stuff.

dont work in a plant on the sales side as a driver selling to stores

I deal with your drivers at my stores. They made it a pain in the ass with the drivers only taking checks now. The one thing I will say, is that you guys bust your asses all day long.

I think dog feet smell like fritos! Think about it:D

Is it just their feet? My pug smells like fritos all the time but the Jack Russell is only when he has gone too long between baths.

I sometimes work on my best friends potato farm and they send potatoes to a Lays plant, does that count? haha

I sometimes work on my best friends potato farm and they send potatoes to a Lays plant, does that count? haha

Do they send the disgusting rotted ones to the pringles plant?

Do they send the disgusting rotted ones to the pringles plant?

No, I don't even know where there is a Pringles plant around the Maritimes. Didn't know there was a rot problem with their chips either.

Is it just their feet? My pug smells like fritos all the time but the Jack Russell is only when he has gone too long between baths.

LOL so does my pug!

No, I don't even know where there is a Pringles plant around the Maritimes. Didn't know there was a rot problem with their chips either.

One of the Pringles plants was in Jackson, TN. I was in it a lot since I sold them industrial components. I also called on the can plant across town that made all the Pringles cans. Both operations are fascinating to watch.

Back