THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped from 4.9 to 3.8......

4530b18bb0273b329a15990e9936c65b.jpg

76 and a 78 drop off and I jump up from 11.9 to 12.7

Climbing a bit 7.9. Even though I feel like I'm playing like 27.9. What ever at this point

Less motivation after #THPLegacy Kev, I'm up to 17.1 can't seem to grind as well now that I'm not working to a specific goal.

Dropped 6.4 to 5.7. Finally dropped under 6 for first time in months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 9.8, trending to 9.2.

17.2 from 17.1. I just realized all of my scores from my prior club are gone, so I'm actually a little happy with where I am, as I went up a stroke once I left and have been able to bring it back down. Still though, I'd love to drop below 15 by the end of the season. It's all strokes around the green for me.

Less motivation after #THPLegacy Kev, I'm up to 17.1 can't seem to grind as well now that I'm not working to a specific goal.

I wish it was "hang over". But let's face it that started on MB for me really. Reality sucks

Trending up to 15.2, lost 2 good rounds when I entered my San Diego rounds

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll be rolling into Cog Hill at 6.8. Up slightly, but I think a 7 is about right where my game is, so I think that's a good number for me.

47tIyYX.png

9f1729900df944d182920ada1c962676.jpg

Injuries and bad golf don't make for good golf, and not so fun when four sub 75 rounds fall off.

11.2 to 11.1.....small victory.

Injuries and bad golf don't make for good golf, and not so fun when four sub 75 rounds fall off.

Looks like I'll be trying to avoid you next weekend :alien:

10.8 from 10.0. Dropping two of my low three indexes next revision. Better get some good rounds in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somehow mine stayed steady at 9.8.

Sitting at 6.7 right now. I dont feel like im playing like that right now

Sitting at 6.7 right now. I dont feel like im playing like that right now

Looks like you've been cheating me out of pops.

Stayed put at 12.3. Of course, I hadn't played for 3 weeks do the pinched nerve. I need to get this back down to under 10, but my putting is killing me.

Going the wrong direction, jumped to 10.3. I'm sad but determined to get it back down.

My GHIN was dropped a few years ago and I couldn't figure out how or if I could retrieve it. So I'm starting from scratch again with only a handful of rounds under my belt this summer.

I'm currently at a 0.6, but I don't really feel like my game is at that level right now. I'd love to be confident about saying my game is that of a scratch golfer. I think I have more work to do to get back to that point though.

GHIN hanging out at 9.1 still. More work needs to be put in.

Mine dropped from 21.4 to a new personal low of 20.8. Almost to my goal of being in the teens before the year is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back