DC/MD/VA unofficial outing - 7/25/15

I think the only thing that has kept me sane all day while visiting the family was looking forward to tomorrow.

I love spending time with my mom and dad, especially after my mom's cancer scare, but the rest of the family drives me nuts. I've been away from them for 23 years, so my tolerance level is pretty low.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just got in from cleaning my clubs. So pumped for this tomorrow!

I think the only thing that has kept me sane all day while visiting the family was looking forward to tomorrow.

I love spending time with my mom and dad, especially after my mom's cancer scare, but the rest of the family drives me nuts. I've been away from them for 23 years, so my tolerance level is pretty low.

Families can be so tough man. Glad you are going to make it out tomorrow. Should be a great time!

I will bring this for anyone to use also...

2fdaa6949142671066e20d642308572a.jpg

I plan to get there around 1 as well. Don't know what I will be wearing but I will be the young black guy looking lost :)

I will be the old black guy looking lost :}

Don't worry Juan I will find you dude.. So glad you could make it out man.

I like playing with THPers....plus I live in Woodbridge...maybe like 7 miles from OH.

Well gentlemen it looks to be a beautiful day for golf! Getting pumped

On the way fellas. I'll be the guy driving the big black Ford ... black Titleist bag

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Getting ready to head out myself. PING cart bag and a THP hat most likely.

I'm wearing a Titleist blue had an Nike blue shirt.

On the way as well. Green shirt black shorts

Have fun today!

I'm running a little behind. Should be there around 130. Blue shirt black shorts

Just pulled in the parking lot.

SOTD thus far. UVaWahoo with eagle on the par 4 8th from 140 out:

temporary_zpsxfe3hn9r.jpg

Nice shot. How's the round going for everyone? Wish I could have joined you guys but had pre-planned match with normal group

I could have shot better but had a great time. Think we need to rename tbanks to tsmooth! Barely looks like he's trying to hit the ball.

Had a great time today and everyone was cool. Ended with an 86 which ties my PB. Definiteky Would play with you guys again and looking forward to the next outing. Old hickory was a good track and weather was great.

I didn't play very well but I had a great time anyway. When I come back up in a couple weeks we'll have to do it again

Just got home. I had such a blast today so glad that all of you guys could make it out.

Shot a 89 and felt pretty good about it and with an 8 on the front and a 7 on the last hole. tbanks5 you have serious game dude. I believe JonD wants to change your screen name haha

Again, such a great time guys lets start thinking about the next one...

Down hill lies will haunt my nightmares... Ugh

Golfinnut your victory speech will be via Periscope so get ready haha

Congrats on the win and cherish that Nike ball

Back