Catching Someone Cheating in Tournament Play...... Frustrating or Satisfying??

Wow that's terrible. It would be tough not to contact the pro shop about that.

I hate cheaters and I call them out any time I see something in a tourney.
If you want to cheat on your own daily round, that's fine, but when there is something on the line, I will call you out every time.

Pretty sucky, he should never be allowed to enter another tourney at the club.

In regards to the tee box issue, I even tried to bargain with him since it wasnt my home course. I offered the idea of playing two balls out and recording both scores. We could confirm with the rules committee when we got back. He thought that was stupid and said he would just play from the tee box we suggested......

In regards to the tee box issue, I even tried to bargain with him since it wasnt my home course. I offered the idea of playing two balls out and recording both scores. We could confirm with the rules committee when we got back. He thought that was stupid and said he would just play from the tee box we suggested......

This is probably the best thing you've posted in this thread. What a tool, and he's the member.

wow!! just wow! you are a better an than I. I would have told them what they could do with their antics.

Sounds like a real winner

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I see so much cheating during our metro cup matches and I never speak up. I really should.

Too bad you had to experience it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever caught someone cheating in any sort of official tournament. I did have to be the ass that realized a guy signed an incorrect card once, but that was an accident.

Back