Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Me and will are looking to play Glen Mills Wednesday if anyone wants to join.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Relatively new to forum. Phly burbs here. I'd be up for playing. Don't mind traveling a bit. Let me know if interested and where.

regards

Carl

Wynnewood here, so we are pretty close. Welcome to THP.

Hello,

Relatively new to forum. Phly burbs here. I'd be up for playing. Don't mind traveling a bit. Let me know if interested and where.

regards

Carl
I'm in Mercer County nj

Hello,

regards

Carl
Marlton, in S. Jersey here. Welcome.

I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ. I work on Saturdays, so Sunday outings is only day I can go out and play.

FYI - Freddy Hill in Lansdale is going to have simulators opening in November, so another option when it gets too cold/snows. Golf 364 (at Linfield National) and Golf USA in Limerick are the two others I'm aware of in Montgomery County. Don't think there are any other Montgomery County regulars in this thread, but Freddy Hill is 5 minutes from me so I'll be taking advantage of it.

FYI - Freddy Hill in Lansdale is going to have simulators opening in November, so another option when it gets too cold/snows. Golf 364 (at Linfield National) and Golf USA in Limerick are the two others I'm aware of in Montgomery County. Don't think there are any other Montgomery County regulars in this thread, but Freddy Hill is 5 minutes from me so I'll be taking advantage of it.

I'm Montgomery in Narberth, PA. Good to know about these for winter. Only other one I knew about is in Center City and NJ. Thanks

Anyone thinking about playing this week?

I can do Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wed. looks to be a wash out. Thursday looks to be the warmest day of the week while Friday looks clear but will be on the colder side.

Friday may be doable, any idea where? I'll know more by Wednsday at latest.

I'm playing Thursday at Applebrook, Waynesborough, or whitemarsh valley. Not sure yet

That's quite a line up. Let me know if you need someone to join you!

Just took a vacation day friday. Would love to tee it up with some familiar faces. Anything before 11am works for me.

Just took a vacation day friday. Would love to tee it up with some familiar faces. Anything before 11am works for me.

I might be able to swing that.

Back