2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Tell me there isn't a 4 way air hockey table... if there is, get the first aid kit lol

Wanted to say it was a great time playing with everyone today! I didn't make it to DB tonight because my back was killing me. Long story short have had a couple back surgeries not too long ago. I was trying to be a hero from a crappy lie on 10 and tweaked it a bit. Probably should have quit there as Slueth and Woody can attest lol. Anyways after a muscle relaxer and some rest I will be good to go tom!

Great seeing so many old faces and meeting a ton of new tonight, but I'll be asking names again tomorrow, lol.
My hearing is so bad in places like that, I left a lot early, it's embarrassing saying "Huh?" 120 times, but will try to get to know everyone possible tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So good to see you again duey.

Nice meeting you tonight Duey---good to see you back on the site-Rob (to help you with the name tomorrow)

Very upset I had to miss the golf yesterday and the M&G last night. Hitting the road in 30 minutes. Can't wait to see everyone and play some great golf today!

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

have fun today everyone! hit em well!

Have a blast today fellas .

Enjoy today and good luck

Have a great day guys. Looking forward to the thread today.

Alright Daddio, let's do this!

Yesterday was so much fun, I can't wait for another day of golf with THPers, BBQ and of course more freaking fun!

Have a blast our there all! Can't wait to follow along

So many great looking teams in today's lineup. Who's going to be joining the THP HOF? Have a blast out there guys!

it was a tough one but i predict a win for.......... wubears71 & Orange Hog

The day has arrived to be a long bomber and make those putts.. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there to have a awesome day.. Wish everyone the best today!!!

The day has arrived to be a long bomber and make those putts.. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there to have a awesome day.. Wish everyone the best today!!!

I'm up and fueling up with coffee. Hopefully I can keep the bombs strait today and all the bad ones were left at The course Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was a tough one but i predict a win for.......... wubears71 & Orange Hog

I like that!

Don't rush guys. In the wake of me setting up FlightScope and having them deliver a table to the range (which they did), they failed to mention the range is closed.

I'm in the pro shop waiting for the manager to arrive and speak to him because frankly that is unacceptable.

Another note is it is cart path only today.

I'm up and fueling up with coffee. Hopefully I can keep the bombs strait today and all the bad ones were left at The course Friday.

I'm up to man.. Already got dress and got breakfast in. Now just patiently sitting before I take my 15minute drive to the course... And you'll see straighter shots today man. Just get out there on the range and work it before the round..

Don't rush guys. In the wake of me setting up FlightScope and having them deliver a table to the range (which they did), they failed to mention the range is closed.

I'm in the pro shop waiting for the manager to arrive and speak to him because frankly that is unacceptable.

Another note is it is cart path only today.

Cart path only is expected. The range being closed sucks.

Have fun today! Looking forward to catching up tonight.

They are delivering "a few range balls" which is hysterical but it will be limited.

Back