60 Seconds, 1 Shopping Cart, Anything You Want!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The thought of being given a shopping cart and told you can run around a store and take anything you want has been something of a pipe dream for anybody. There was even a game show of sorts years ago called Supermarket Sweep that featured people doing that very thing. The idea that as a golfer, you could be given a shopping cart and told to go nuts for 60 seconds in a massive warehouse could never become a reality…UNTIL NOW!

Watch the entire run the lucky winner Alex, a reader from THP Golf got to take and let us know what you think of his prizes and how you would have done it differently.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/60-seconds-1-shopping-cart-anything-want/

Nice job Alex!

Seeing it now, I can definitely understand why he grabbed what he did. Long boxes falling out of the cart, clubs sticking through the basket and making it harder to push along... I didn't even think of things like that before his run.

He put something back! :banghead: Haha.

I blatantly would have grabbed some trainers as I was flying past those, other than that - he did really well.

It's kinda luck which aisle you get in. Alex did a great job in those 60secs. Enjoyed reading the recaps. Rock sounds like a fun dude to hang out with

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Admin
It's kinda luck which aisle you get in. Alex did a great job in those 60secs. Enjoyed reading the recaps. Rock sounds like a fun dude to hang out with

Well, yes and no. Alex could have gone down any aisle in the place. It might have taken a second or two longer to get to them.

I enjoyed the "He put it back!" exclamation with the swing trainer.

I honestly can't say I'd do any better. 60 seconds is not a lot of time.

Man that helps show just how quick 60 seconds was for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yes and no. Alex could have gone down any aisle in the place. It might have taken a second or two longer to get to them.
My bad; I didn't explain myself well...what I meant to say is unless the aisle contents are on signs like at a supermarket, picking an aisle is blind luck. Once in the one you picked, you do the best you can. Think Alex did a good job of that.

Alex did a fantastic job given the time and cart restraints. I can appreciate the difficulty of this task after watching the video and seeing how time went flying by. Definitely sounds easier than it is. The only thing I would have done differently is not put anything back. If I grabbed it, it is going in.

My bad; I didn't explain myself well...what I meant to say is unless the aisle contents are on signs like at a supermarket, picking an aisle is blind luck. Once in the one you picked, you do the best you can. Think Alex did a good job of that.

Definitely. You are dead on. He really did, well, outside of the whole putting something back thing. lol
He was great and a trooper.

Definitely. You are dead on. He really did, well, outside of the whole putting something back thing. lol
He was great and a trooper.
Lol

Wondering if it was a chipper. Would hurt his internet golfer cred

60 Seconds, 1 Shopping Cart, Anything You Want!

60 seconds goes by really fast. We're gonna need a bigger cart. Well done, Alex.

That is so much harder than it sounds like it would be. Good job Alex! Such a cool event that was pulled off here, major props to THP, Budget Golf, and Wilson! The impossible was made possible.

That was great to finally watch. Well done Alex. it sounds much easier than it really is. I love seeing a lot of the budget golf staff cheering him on.

Well done man!

That was entertaining to watch. Still laughing you put something back, hilarious. Got a little forceful with those wedges in the beginning trying to get them to stay down and not bounce around too.

Excellent haul though. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

That was great to finally watch. Well done Alex. it sounds much easier than it really is. I love seeing a lot of the budget golf staff cheering him on.

They were really into it. One of my favorite parts is about half way through, the video switches to Camera 2 and you see the group following Alex up the aisle.

Fun watch and a good haul for 60 sex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So much harder than it sounds. Great job bud. That pressure really builds as the clock ticks down.

I think a box of shoes would have been easy pickin's, they were jam packed down the isle. All in all OITW did a great job with all the pressure. You can clearly see he made a mental note as to where those putters were, 4 seconds 3 putters, nice.

That was great Alex, I thought for sure you could get 2 aisles in, but 60 secs went really fast. Note to self, never put anything back haha! Such a fun all around event.

Great video! Loved the reaction when he put something back. Was waiting for that shaft hanging out front of cart to snap.

And I think we need a Costco cart for next year! Hahah

Great job Alex and thanks to Budget Golf!!

That looked way tougher and quicker than anyone imagined. Well done Alex.

That poor club that slipped through the cart at the end. Was that really the grip I heard scraping on the floor as he made the turn? After seeing it, its definitely harder than it sounds.

~Rock

Two takeaways:

1) HE PUT SOMETHING BACK (not to pile on but I will)

2) JB's salmon pants

Two takeaways:

1) HE PUT SOMETHING BACK (not to pile on but I will)

2) JB's salmon pants

What's funny is they are actually dead on red. A dull red. In video they totally looked salmon-ish.

Back