What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a 114. I only hit 1 GIR and I think 2-3 FIR. Putts were over 50.

87. Had a couple of good holes, a couple of bad and missed about 5 6 foot putts.

Rounds of 76 and 72 today. Played some great holes and some stupid ones, but anything in the low to mid 70s makes me a very happy guy.

You are extremely extremely talented Daniel

Only 9 holes this evening, but one of my best of the year, with one birdie and one bogey for an even 36.

Rounds of 76 and 72 today. Played some great holes and some stupid ones, but anything in the low to mid 70s makes me a very happy guy.
Can you please pledge to post your crappy scores? Nice rounds brotha

44 tonight on the front at the club. Went in 5 bunkers lol brought it home however with a par on the difficult 9th which is a 435 Par 4 which made me feel a bit better about the day

0!

I didnt miss a fairway or a putt.

I didn't golf today. Makes me sad, it was a beautiful day

Played myself right out of a two-day tournament within about the first seven holes. Couldn't get off the tee to save my life. I finally figured it out on 14 and played the last 5 holes 2 over. Ended with painful 95. But hey, I'm only 13 strokes off the lead.

On the positive side I made 2 birdies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37/44 from 6,500 at a course near the beach so very breezy on a hot, muggy afternoon. started out with a ho hum birdie on an easy opening par 5, then parred the next 7 holes only to double 9. my tight draw 4h got overcooked and I ended up in a fw bunker from 87y apparently now as far from the lip as I thought, left that shot in the bunker, then slipped off the lip on the next shot. started the back off poorly with two sloppy bogeys, then a lost ball that I didn't look for because it was probably in an adjacent fairway and a group was teeing off. it could have stayed a 40 but for a d@mn quad on #17. should have whiffed my tee shot, but I hit it just low and in the heel enough to dribble into the reeds about 10y in front of the tee box, ended up bunkered after my 3rd (well, 5th I suppose) in a terribly-maintained bunker and left the shot in the bunker. 81 is a good score for me, and even better considering the tees, but it still bothers me that I had 2 dubs and a quad.

I stuck with the Bridgestone j15 4h with the tour blue for the whole round, and wow was it ever awesome. 195 dead into the wind to 10' on a par 3. perfect lay ups on par 5s. this club is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/39 for +12 84. Drove the ball well, couldn't hit an approach to save my life. Short game was cold on the front, then bailed me out on the back

My approaches were pretty good today. I still think we'd make a pretty awesome team, especially with how bad I drove it today.

My approaches were pretty good today. I still think we'd make a pretty awesome team, especially with how bad I drove it today.
I think we could get along real good. Just tell them to write us down as a team! ;)

41-35 at The Bridges. 6,800 yards an incredibly bad greens. Hit 8 fairways and 9 greens. Should have made at least 3 more birdies.

91 on a 134 slope at a little over 6600 yards, 46/45. I'm pretty happy with how I played and were it not for a couple of blow up holes, the score would have been the best of the season. There was heavy rough just off fairway, which made the course tougher when my driver disappeared on the back nine, but I was happy with how I grinded it out, and it had to be the most GIR's I've had all season. It was a fun day with a friend of mine for sure.

40/39 6,100 yd. course

Played with mike dean. Jimmy38262747382 and Canadan out at Boulder creek. 37/37
With 2 three jacks and 36 putts total. Almost got Dan. I'll get him next time.

Dan 73
Jimmy 86
Mike 95*

*slightly injured

Put the Pink Cure in the bag...

103 on a difficult course. Not having a 3 wood really hurt on this longer course

Put the Pink Cure in the bag...

If/when THP has another Ohio event, Boulder Creek is a great spot to have one. Beautiful course, easy to get to, plenty of hotels within 5-10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back