Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Oof, back right on 7 is such an evil pin placement.

18 back left... Only place it should be. Love that hole.

That pin placement, though.

Looks to be the pin position last year for Sat matches where WCBM put it between the water and the pin, with about 5 feet to spare, after his partner hit it in the water. One amazing shot.

My memory is slipping, but when singles finish their matches, do they keep playing or follow other groups.
If I remember right you stop?

My memory is slipping, but when singles finish their matches, do they keep playing or follow other groups.

Stop and follow other matches, or get to the clubhouse. You don't dare take the chance to slow down an active match because you may be playing well.

Fantastic view with a tucked pin! Good luck all!!

It's pretty hard to render me speechless but it just happened.

7770b5e6f77a318d04d12ef61f8f1957.jpg

Win or lose, I love all the guys.
Awesome

I assure you, they will not continue playing.

Looks to be the pin position last year for Sat matches where WCBM put it between the water and the pin, with about 5 feet to spare, after his partner hit it in the water. One amazing shot.

I still remember it like it was this afternoon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pairings are done. The stage is set. In less than a day, victory will be celebrated. Who gets it done?

53422cd25c79ab7df43cfa1e3645a5ab.jpg

Pin placement look familiar broski?!?

I freaking can't wait until tomorrow. I get excited about this stuff a lot, but in this case it is every damn match is a game changer.

Anything can happen on Sunday. Anything.

One of my favourite memories.... ever.

The tee shot. The approach. The putt. Loved it.

I still dream about it. As Im sure our boys will this year.

This was such an amazing day! Its really way better than anything you think it will be. Playing with Jeremy all day was great. Early on G4L and Martsy took it to us and then we turned it around and won our afternoon match. Win or lose we had a blast in both matches. Looking forward to tomorrows singles.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This was such an amazing day! Its really way better than anything you think it will be. Playing with Jeremy all day was great. Early on G4L and Martsy took it to us and then we turned it around and won our afternoon match. Win or lose we had a blast in both matches. Looking forward to tomorrows singles.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Get after it tomorrow dude. Don't wait. Be aggressive

Army/Rock vs T2GRN/jhoefer was a wild fourball match. We jumped to a large 4up lead on the front, and missed a short putt on 10 which would have put us at 5 up.
On 12 I hit a great approach out of the waste area only to have Kevin drop a 20' bomb on us for birdie.
On 14 Jhoefer drained a 20' downhill slider to get another birdie and win.
They got 15.
We puked away 16 (ugh) and boom we were all square on 17 tee.

Last edited:
Army/Rock vs T2GRN/jhoefer was a wild fourball match. We jumped to a large 4up lead on the front, and missed a short putt on 10 which would have put us at 5 up.
On 12 I hit a great approach out of the waste area only to have Kevin drop a 20' bomb on us for birdie.
On 14 Jhoefer drained a 20' downhill slider to get another.
They got 15.
We puked away 16 (ugh) and boom we were all square on 17 tee.

Sounds like it was a really fun match. LOL

I really tried to stay caught up on this 2 toddy, but I just don't have enough free time right now. I really enjoyed all the photos and the updates that I did get to see. Tomorrow is shaping up to be an incredible day! I hope everyone plays their best and it comes down to the last match do decide things.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

I've got my bloody mary ingredients all ready for tomorrow's follow-along. Legacy is exceeding any and all expectations.

Ok. I apparently have little to no data service here. On villa wifi. I have finally read the roughly 670 posts from the past 14 hours or so. Thank you all for any kind words that were said, and for supporting all of us. Its been something ive never experienced before, and it has all been awesome.

~Rock

What a ride today. 36 holes of tough golf. Fighting hard and losing in the morning. Fighting hard and winning in the afternoon. Getting support from my captain. Getting support from the opposing captain. A fantastic dinner with everybody and drawing a match against a really great guy. Taking time to hang on the patio watching other golfers come in to 18 at True Blue. Ice cream with both teams. Now I'm just unwinding at the villa before bed and more great golf tomorrow.

This has been one of the best days of my life.

Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Big shout out to all of THP for the huge following! Many of weren't posting for obvious reasons, but I'm sure that all of us are going back through the relive the excitement.

I'm going to say this: JB and Canadan have been on point all weekend! Fantastic with everything. Thanks boys for making all of our #THPLegacy's awesome!

What a ride today. 36 holes of tough golf. Fighting hard and losing in the morning. Fighting hard and winning in the afternoon. Getting support from my captain. Getting support from the opposing captain. A fantastic dinner with everybody and drawing a match against a really great guy. Taking time to hang on the patio watching other golfers come in to 18 at True Blue. Ice cream with both teams. Now I'm just unwinding at the villa before bed and more great golf tomorrow.

This has been one of the best days of my life.

Looking forward to tomorrow man. Going to be great enjoying the round with you going to be a great match.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Today was hands down the funniest two rounds of golf I have EVER played in my entire life. I got to play with both Ron and Tom in both matches and I couldn't have asked if two better competitors. They literally made us work for every single stroke. And Ron can hit the ball pretty well!

This weekend feels like a complete blur but it has been so much fun. I can't wait to play Curtis (ArmyGolf) tomorrow! Gonna have to bring my "A" game for sure.

Trust me, you will remember these rounds for the rest of your life.

Back