Top course you haven't played in your state.

For the history of them, I'd love to play The Country Club and Salem Country Club. I'd love to play Nantucket Golf Club also because that would require a trip to Nantucket, and well, that just doesn't suck.

We need to cross porto cima off our list soon, I have my pro working to see if he can get a tee time for me

Quite a few exclusive CCs in MO

Boone Valley
Bellerive
Old Warson
Porto Cima

Congressional. I know somebody so hopefully his schedule this year allows for an invite to go play.

That's a solid list. Would love to play those

strong list indeed. The likelihood of me playing any of those 3 though are about .000000000000000000000000000001%

There are a bunch of really well regarded courses in central/southern Oregon that I haven't played. The two Pronghorn courses, Tetherow, Crosswater at Sunriver, Running Y Ranch (?), Black Butte Meadows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congressional
Bulle Rock
TPC Potomac

Probably Gamble Sands. Pretty far away and just haven't got there yet, but plan on it.

As far as privates, I want to get on at Bellingham Country Club and TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.

Quite a few exclusive CCs in MO

Boone Valley
Bellerive
Old Warson
Porto Cima
my brother in law drove me last KCCountry Club last week. from the few holes you could see from the road...it looked incredible. caddies and all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Muirfield or Firestone South.

Chicago Golf Club
Shore Acres
Butler National
Medinah #3 or #1
Canayata
Olympia Fields
Black Sheep
Bull Valley
Rich Harvest Farms
I COULD KEEP GOING...Lots of really good private golf in Illinois

There are few country clubs at the top of the list that I am not sure I have a shot at getting on (Broadmoor, Crooked Stick, Sagamore, Woodland). I do want to get out to play the Birck Boilermaker G. Complex at Purdue University and eventually down to French Lick to play both courses.

Chicago Golf Club
Shore Acres
Butler National
Medinah #3 or #1
Canayata
Olympia Fields
Black Sheep
Bull Valley
Rich Harvest Farms
I COULD KEEP GOING...Lots of really good private golf in Illinois

I've played two of those, Black Sheep/Olympia Fields are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Memorial for local
Seminole for state

Augusta or Peachtree Golf Club

Those and then there is Shadow Hawk Country Club in your neck of the woods...it's ultra private

Shadow Hawk is fun for sure. I'd want another crack at it now that I can actually play golf... Didn't appreciate it when I played it

Not even going to count Augusta, as none of us will ever swing a club there.

That leaves a few I really want to play someday.
East Lake (only slightly more realistic)
ATL Country Club
Currahee

There are several exclusive private courses around the DC metro area that I have not played and will probably never play. However, that does not mean that I need or want to play them. During my professional life, I have had the opportunity to play some courses that have the reputation as exclusive. The bottom line is that they were just golf courses. Being exclusive does not make the special, just means probably I had no business being there.

Shadow Hawk is fun for sure. I'd want another crack at it now that I can actually play golf... Didn't appreciate it when I played it

If you ever do get another crack at it, don't forget your buddy Tim...LOL

Newport Country Club, Carnegie Abbey, Shelter Harbor and RI CC

Old Memorial for local
Seminole for state

So mad we didn't play Old Memorial when I had the chance. It was alot of money at the time, but I should have done it.

Easy - Pine Valley

2nd hardest to play? Baltusrol....

I don't know where to start as I'm now in South Carolina.

Back