Chester Bennington Dead

Was just about to post this. Reportedly hung himself as well, crazy

Was just texted this and came to start a thread. Their older stuff is some of my favorite music. Sad to see this

very unfortunate news. Used to listed to a lot of Linkin Park back in the day.

oh wow.... One of my favorite voices... Very sad day. Prayers to his family and friends!

Damn. Linkin park used to be one of my favorites back in the day.

Very sad to hear.. I still listen to a lot of their old music when I am at the gym.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sad to hear this, especially leaving behind 6 kids and a wife. I was a big fan of Hybrid Theory and some of their later stuff.

Wow that really sucks. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are some of my favorite early 2000's stuff. RIP.

I hate reading that he was abused as a kid. That sh*t can really mess a person up.

Sad to hear.

The connections of this with Chris Cornell are eerie.... Bennington just did a tribute to Cornell, today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday, and Bennington hung himself too. Daaamn.

The connections of this with Chris Cornell are eerie.... Bennington just did a tribute to Cornell, today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday, and Bennington hung himself too. Daaamn.

They were close friends.

I loved the older linkin park tracks, sad to see this. I actually was listening to LP this past week for memories. RIP Chester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't feel sad today. Disappointed for his family and that he didn't seek help -- Like many, I really enjoyed their music.

He had battled depression, alcohol, and drugs in the past I do believe.

Sad to hear

I don't feel sad today. Disappointed for his family and that he didn't seek help -- Like many, I really enjoyed their music.

He had battled depression, alcohol, and drugs in the past I do believe.
It's not sad that he battled depression in the past and likely ended up taking his own life at least in part due to that? One does wish he sought help, but that doesn't make it not sad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Really sad - I have seen him 3X in concert and was supposed to see him next Friday at Citi Field - they were supposed to perform with Blink-182

It's not sad that he battled depression in the past and likely ended up taking his own life at least in part due to that? One does wish he sought help, but that doesn't make it not sad.

This happens every day to people. If I were sad about all of them, I'd be in the same boat.

Is it sad? yes. Do I feel sad? Nah.

This happens every day to people. If I were sad about all of them, I'd be in the same boat.

Is it sad? yes. Do I feel sad? Nah.
Fair. I get where you're coming from - like it's sad, but it's not "going to affect my day in any way" sad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Love their music back in the day. Sad to see him go on such a big anniversary

Hate hearing this. They were definitely one of my favorite bands growing up.

I saw this when I got home from work yesterday. Very devastating. I just wish people had the courage to seek help when they need it. There's no stigma to seeking help. Just get some. Linkin Park was one
of my favorite bands from the late 90's and early 2000's. Sad day indeed.

Linkin Park was a huge part of my rock music listening life. They came onto the scene when I was 16 or 17, and have been around ever since. That's a lot of years of music I've listened to with one band. Not a lot of bands last that long. It blows, and I did not see it coming at all.

~Rock

Only 6 days before he passed, Linkin Park did a Carpool Karaoke. Was cool seeing the group laugh...

https://youtu.be/g4M4M1DoAFk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back