People Are Brilliant

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Brilliance by generation lives on.

I just watched that 5 minutes before you posted it and I cannot believe people are that stupid! I hope it's staged, but I know better that it's not. We are in trouble!

Wow...

• Admin
I just watched that 5 minutes before you posted it and I cannot believe people are that stupid! I hope it's staged, but I know better that it's not. We are in trouble!

Im sure there are a few cuts where people picked the Silver, but nothing surprises me anymore.

These are the same people that made the Khardashians super celebrities. It is hard for me to fathom the future of the country knowing more and more people of this brain function exist in society everyday. Oh well hold on tight and ride it out I suppose.

WOW....just WOW! And to add insult to injury there was a friggin coin shop right there where they could have sold the silver in just minutes.

I collect silver so I know the value of it but even when I was a teenager I still would have chosen a bar of silver over a candy bar lol.

Oh my... I showed this to people in my office and all but one of them thought I was nuts for thinking everyone in this video is stupid....

If anyone has seen Idiocracy it is going to look like a documentary in a few years.

why am I not shocked....

Oh my... I showed this to people in my office and all but one of them thought I was nuts for thinking everyone in this video is stupid....

If anyone has seen Idiocracy it is going to look like a documentary in a few years.

Now if the bar had electrolytes I would be all over it.

Im sure there are a few cuts where people picked the Silver, but nothing surprises me anymore.

That is for sure!

You can't really make this stuff up. Humanity is screwed.

Remember, these people vote...

I'm not sure which one I actually would choose if I was on the spot like that. The term "silver dollar" can be misleading.

But a candy bar does sound good. Maybe a frozen Snickers. Hold on, I need to run to the store.

Contrary to what the "experts" opine, short circuiting Darwin does have consequences.....

I'm not sure which one I actually would choose if I was on the spot like that. The term "silver dollar" can be misleading.

But a candy bar does sound good. Maybe a frozen Snickers. Hold on, I need to run to the store.

Are you kidding me? Did you watch the video?
A silver bullion bar (which is what he said).

Are you kidding me? Did you watch the video?
A silver bullion bar (which is what he said).
I just saw the title and misread it. In that case, I still need a Frozen Snickers

I'd like to say people in my country aren't that stupid, but they probably are..

What's the world coming to :(

I just saw the title and misread it. In that case, I still need a Frozen Snickers

I guess we just realized who in the thread this fits...:D

Lol wish I could say I was surprised.

Would be curious to know what city these pour souls live in

Sad is what this is really

Lol wish I could say I was surprised.

Would be curious to know what city these pour souls live in

LA and San Diego, where Dice is based out of.
Although I guess it could have been Appleton, WI based on this thread. :angel:

Back