SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice!

Funny thing though: The Z3c (Tour limited) is listed as being face balanced at impact...

but the Nashville Series Z3c is listed as NOT being FBAI.

I figure their geometry is identical, why wouldn't the Nashville Series be face balanced at impact too?

That is a darn good question and one I do not have an answer to. Sounds like a good question for Alex.

Likely a simple oversight. Shoot them a message, or I bet Ted will be along in here eventually to verify.

There's an HT on the other golf forum for $175 if anyone's interested. #enabling (Mods, if this isn't cool, I'll take it down.)

I played my first round with the mfgp2 today and it was mostly positive. The course I played had every pin in the back location and it took me too long to start taking an extra club in. This resulted in a good number of greens hit but many long first putts. When combined with adjusting to the fastest greens I have played this year it led to a day of putting that felt a lot better than it looked on paper. I hit some great lag putts and had confidence on all of my short putts. I think after I change the grip out for my normal Superstroke and take an inch off the shaft, from 36" to 35", this will become my primary gamer.
There's an HT on the other golf forum for $175 if anyone's interested. #enabling (Mods, if this isn't cool, I'll take it down.)
I'm glad I got one so I don't have that temptation. This thread is responsible for me buying two putters in the past week so I'm going to try and avoid the #enabling for a little bit.

I think this DB4 is going to have to become a reality.

I'm glad I got one so I don't have that temptation. This thread is responsible for me buying two putters in the past week so I'm going to try and avoid the #enabling for a little bit.

Good luck.

DB4 Black Gunmetal. Dying to go back to a blade.

Do it! My DB4 gunmetal will be here in a couple hours :) Might have to spend lunch rolling it on the carpet at work. Now if I can just find a torched one :bulgy-eyes:

Do it! My DB4 gunmetal will be here in a couple hours :) Might have to spend lunch rolling it on the carpet at work. Now if I can just find a torched one :bulgy-eyes:

I believe the torched is only available in the Diving Board.

The Diving Board is an amazingly perfect putter.

Maybe one day one of those 25 will become available! ha. I wont hold my breathe though. Never get tired of looking at the pics of yours.

Maybe one day one of those 25 will become available! ha. I wont hold my breathe though. Never get tired of looking at the pics of yours.
SeeMore told me that I was the first order they received for a Diving Board, but the lowest serial they had was 2 of 25. Somebody is running around with #1. It makes me unhappy.

SeeMore told me that I was the first order they received for a Diving Board, but the lowest serial they had was 2 of 25. Somebody is running around with #1. It makes me unhappy.

Ha, it's probably one of the SeeMore guys themselves.

I must agree! I already have an email out to Alex. I know that doesn't come as a shock to anybody.... You already have the CS DF, correct?
Yes, it is currently in a duel with my PR M1.
This thread is responsible for me buying two putters in the past week so I'm going to try and avoid the #enabling for a little bit.
#enabling at it's best. :act-up:

Not sure about the other 24 but mine won't be going anywhere. Unless of course I am silly enough to let my wife see it.

It was Alex's wedding present to himself.
Blu,
You have to admit that would be a sweet wedding present.

Good luck.
I think I'm good for right now. I'm not against trying a plumbers neck style at some point though.... DB4x
Luckily, I've never seen one for a crazy price like the mfgp2 I got and kinda hoping I don't for a little while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think I'm good for right now. I'm not against trying a plumbers neck style at some point though.... DB4x
Luckily, I've never seen one for a crazy price like the mfgp2 I got and kinda hoping I don't for a little while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ooooo DB4x...I want

I'm more mad you beat
95F2F43E-51D5-4175-BDAB-41B71E94C00C_zps5xmuqwyn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

me too #2 blugold
The only way this might be replaced is by a DB2 mallet that I've seen but between this and Jman's DB4x I purchased best of both worlds

I. Love. This. Putter.

DSC_0802_zps01b360c2.jpg

DSC_0811_zps718117a8.jpg

DSC_0809_zps41b39c12.jpg

DSC_0817_zpsc1081116.jpg

That is a gorgeous flat stick JMan! Love the custom paint fill.

Sweet looking SeeMore! Hide the green dot

Back