Anyone want 2 tickets to upcoming Barracuda Championship in Reno?

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently won 2 good any day tickets for the PGA Barracuda Championship in Reno, Nevada. I was really hoping to attend but it's not working out with my schedule. I thought I'd post them here first before I put it on my Twitter account. They can be used from July 31-August 6th. First person who wants them their yours!

I recently won 2 good any day tickets for the PGA Barracuda Championship in Reno, Nevada. I was really hoping to attend but it's not working out with my schedule. I thought I'd post them here first before I put it on my Twitter account. They can be used from July 31-August 6th. First person who wants them their yours!

Damn if i can plan a trip to my Sparks warehouse i might. Ill let you know Thurs and no one has snagged before then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn if i can plan a trip to my Sparks warehouse i might. Ill let you know Thurs and no one has snagged before then

Let me know as soon as you can please. I wanted to get these tickets out as fast as possible to make sure they get there in time. I'd really hate for them to go to waste

Not gonna happen for me sadly. Good luck

Not gonna happen for me sadly. Good luck

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know though. Any other takers?

No takers? Really?

Wish I saw this last week, I live fairly close (two hours) and would have made the trip for sure!

Back