juanjohn

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a member on some other forums but really enjoy reading your articles and reviews.

I'm in Albuquerque, going to school and always looking to find new people to play with.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP JJ.

I fly in and out of Albuquerque a couple of times a year for work. You have a gorgeous city. Roswell, not so much.Welcome to THP.

I fly in and out of Albuquerque a couple of times a year for work. You have a gorgeous city. Roswell, not so much.Welcome to THP.

Thanks, it's nice to have the sun year round. My hometown is actually Issaquah/Sammamish WA. Played a few baseball games growing up in Sumner and Puyallup

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, JJ. I"ve got friends in Albuquerque, but they're not golfers. What are you studying?

Welcome JJ!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Sounds like you will fit right in, enjoy!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Medieval and Modern Western European History and Western Political Science. Fun stuff if you like to read.

Very fun. I think I once tried to get a thread going here on what really caused WWI and whether it could have been prevented, but it fell pretty flat. (No surprise there.)

Thanks, it's nice to have the sun year round. My hometown is actually Issaquah/Sammamish WA. Played a few baseball games growing up in Sumner and Puyallup

I played in a men's baseball league for the better part of 10 years and our "manager" was the coach from Liberty High School. We played a lot at Newport and that Stadium in Renton.

I played in a men's baseball league for the better part of 10 years and our "manager" was the coach from Liberty High School. We played a lot at Newport and that Stadium in Renton.

Very cool. I went to Skyline High when it was still 3a Kingco so I played against LHS many times in baseball bball and football. Got to fail against Tim Lincecum thats for sure.

Back