Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 6 is upon us and bye weeks and injuries continue to take their toll. Teams are making moves at record pace as we move to the half way point. Good luck everybody.

• Admin
Felt bad for GG this week.
She has more points against than any team in League 1 and is 2-3 because of it. She has scored near the top of the league.
Best part of the league though, its so close standings wise. Still anybody's game.

My record is the opposite of where it was last year, which is nice. Hahaha

Luckily my bye weeks are pretty spaced out this year until week 10, that helps.

Sitting at 2-3

Made moves last week to win the matchup and the trades paid off. Now a tough week against 4-1 Password is Taco.

If Luck actually plays and I guess right at my flex spot maybe I have a chance.

Still looking to make 1 more deal in League 1

In decent position at 3-2 and only 1 game back in my division. Right now i have a flex spot issue. Rishard Matthews against a bad Tennessee team or Crowell against a great Denver defense. Part of me wants to play crowell because the number of touches will be there and hes getting catches too, but i dont see the Browns scoring more than 17 against Denver

Had a fun/unexpected result in week 5.

I was trailing going into MNF & had Manning vs his OB Jr. Thought I had a sure loss coming, but Manning throws a last second TD to someone other than OB Jr & I squeak out a 110-110 tie.

Alright L1, after losing Charles I could really use some help at RB. I don't have a ton to offer but send me something and let's make a trade!

was a rough week for me and not going to be any easier this week to get the W but hoping to make a few moves and set myself up for the long haul.

Another poor week from my team and I drop to 3-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for trade offers this week in league 4. Need some help after trading for and losing charles. Julio might be available for the right offer.

Alright L1, after losing Charles I could really use some help at RB. I don't have a ton to offer but send me something and let's make a trade!

was a rough week for me and not going to be any easier this week to get the W but hoping to make a few moves and set myself up for the long haul.

I tried to find something that works since I have 3 starting RB but I just dont quite see anything, take a look and see if there is anything you come up with

Another loss puts me at 3-2. No by week issues so it is time to get back on track. My team feels more balanced now but who knows what will happen week to week in a 16 team league.

Dropped to 3-2 after scoring my lowest of the season. Gronk/Cobb didn't do much but hoping that Julius Thomas can start helping in the flex spot. Duke Johnson is starting to post good numbers so hopefully with him and Stewart I can get respectable RB output from him and Stewart. Opponent this week is 1-4 so hopefully a good shot for me to get to 4-2.

2-3 and I need to get some sleepers/bench guys to play well or I'm treading water the rest of the way. I need a little luck

League 1:

Looking to upgrade RB, willing to package any of teh following:

Chris Ivory
Justin Forsett
TJ Yeldon
Keenan Allen
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns

First win in the books! My team really showed up this last week as I put up 135 points.

I really like my team going forward and may be able to get a nice streak going. My depth has paid off big time as I've been able to trade for some better talent.

Sitting at 2-3

Made moves last week to win the matchup and the trades paid off. Now a tough week against 4-1 Password is Taco.

If Luck actually plays and I guess right at my flex spot maybe I have a chance.

Still looking to make 1 more deal in League 1

HOFer vs HOFer this week

League 1: Looking to make a move at RB. Megatron is available. Looking to make a move in general, and will listen offers.

League 1: Looking to make a move at RB. Megatron is available. Looking to make a move in general, and will listen offers.

Its a shame stafford didnt suck so badly, its killing megatron

I tried to find something that works since I have 3 starting RB but I just dont quite see anything, take a look and see if there is anything you come up with
Yeah my team is looking a little rough right now. I'll look and see if there is anything

Gotta keep this winning streak aliveeeee.

League 4, I have some solid RB depth and WR depth. Would like to land a solid TE option.

Tough loss last week, dropped to 2-3 and now I have to face Mike Hunt..

Holy cow I actually won a game, I went from solo last to a 3 way tie for the gutter!

Pocket Dogs plays Password is Taco this week, the battle of the league names!!!

Projected to lose by like 22, guess that means I might have a shot at winning, I sure hope Yeldon and Forsett play this week!

Are they playing the Bucs again this week?

Oddly enough Bucs are 8th in yards allowed

THey get the texans this week who are 11th, so that means field day for JAGS!

Back