What do I wear to a Guns N Roses concert?

This thread is great. My wife said be yourself - cacky shorts, golf shirt and my cordavon ski moc shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow your wife is trolling you hardcore .

Leather pants. Leather jacket. No shirt underneath.

Nah man - t-shirt and jeans is fine.

And have fun. I hope to see them sometime soon. Been a favorite of mine for a long time.

No shirt and ripped jeans biker boots.

Is assless chaps acceptable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plain T-shirt with Jeans and a rugged pair of shoes...... oh and leave some stubble

my vote was a suit and tie

my vote was a suit and tie

Haha. The funny thing is that the one thing I have covered in skull and crossbones is my tux. The whole interior is this.
a457a42d569f5b9bdcca394944574dcb.jpg

My good buddy just gave me a replica(re-print?) of the 1992 Metallica/GnR concert t-shirt a few weeks ago. We went to the Indianapolis show the summer after graduating hs... I think we went with a group of 8 or 9. Somehow one of the 3 girls that went was able to get a downtown hotel room and we smuggled enough beer to fill the tub in the bathroom. Then there was a hot tub with 30 feet or so of the room... whew...

It was all a blur but he told me it was his first concert and had the time of his life. He had long since worn his shirt to threads and found them online somewhere. I guess I was responsible for him joining us since he had moved away from our hometown the year or so before we graduated. I don't remember what happened to mine but I went to a lot of concerts back then and had shirts from most.

Anyways have fun...

I saw them last year, tee shirt and shorts and PLENTY of pregaming at Gillette.

I never thought about this until you brought it up, but I can definitely relate.
I'm the same age (39) and it's been about 10 years since I last went to a rock concert (it was Ankla, Skindred, and Nonpoint).
If I went to the same show today, I'd have no idea what to wear either.

Whatever it is you decide to wear, I hope you enjoy the show.

Buttless chaps... no wait, that was for Prince.

Last edited:
I say go out on a limb and where what you are comfortable in.

I look sexy.
037a9116eebfa568de297a16dcb83d21.jpg

Haha. Probably won't run into anyone else with that shirt on at the concert.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I would have absolutely gone for a retro G n' R shirt.

Guns N Roses was phenominal last night - 3+ hours of rock!!!!

If you have a chance, definitely do not pass up an opportunity to see the show. Axl sounded great, Slash was phenomenal, Duff looked about 20 years younger than his actual age and the rest of the band just sounded tight!

Sounds awesome but do you have pics of your attire?

Back