What do I wear to a Guns N Roses concert?

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
Wow I feel like a total douche writing this but as a 39 year old male that has not owed any other clothes except golf apparel and business casual clothes for the last 15 years, what do I wear to the Guns and a Roses concert on Thursday?

Suggestions please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a GnR t-shirt.

Don't be that guy.

Jeans and T-shirt? Is it inside or outside?

A) I'm jealous, they are my favorite band ever.
B) Black tee shirt and jeans

I would go with either an Affliction T-Shirt or definitely an Ed Hardy T-Shirt

Inside concert.

I cannot believe I use to go to concerts all summer long (heck I even was in the pit at a GWAR concert) and now I don't even know how to dress.

Not a GnR t-shirt.

Don't be that guy.

I totally disagree. Who's that guy?! Almost every concert I attend, I wear the shirt of the band. And I attend a lot if concerts for my age. So I'm not sure what is meant by this. If you don't want to wear a band t-shirt, then a regular t and jeans will work just fine.

I totally disagree. Who's that guy?! Almost every concert I attend, I wear the shirt of the band. And I attend a lot if concerts for my age. So I'm not sure what is meant by this. If you don't want to wear a band t-shirt, then a regular t and jeans will work just fine.

I meant "Don't wear a GnR t-shirt". Could've sworn I said that.

Thanks. Now it's off to find a t shirt. Or I may wear my mitchel golf shirt - it's pretty bad ass IMHO!
c3b72ebff1aa302830bcb92720398c68.jpg

12a52f1906772c247c576957700eb211.jpg

Inside concert.

I cannot believe I use to go to concerts all summer long (heck I even was in the pit at a GWAR concert) and now I don't even know how to dress.

Then yeah, jeans and T-shirt. I was going to say cargo shorts if it was outside! It's way too hot to wear jeans outside right now!

Lots and lots of pleather. Tassles and beads will top it all off.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Any concert tee and jeans...

Nothing too ostentatious...something understated...with an edge. The point is to be seen...and not be seen...simultaneously.

Skinny jeans with the ankle rolled and pinned, bald,t shirt and some chuck Taylor's...gotta go,with the 90s styling right lol

In a kinda TIC way, I slightly disagree with russtopher. It would be awesome to wear a '91 GnR Use Your Illusion t-shirt to the concert.

FWIW, I went to a Megadeath concert in Phoenix on the spur of a moment (on a golf trip -> drinking in a bar -> talking to the ladies -> going to Megadeath -> WTF is going on?). Anyway, 100% sure I was the only guy wearing a Brooks Brothers shirt.

Moral of the story...wear whatever you want. You'll definitely fit in wearing a black shirt and jeans.

Jeans and shoes with a beer in each hand.

Simple... a Poison t shirt.

leather pants, crocodile boots, a concert tee that is at least one size too small, gold crucifix, a chain for your wallet, sun glasses (ideally Ray Ban Aviators) and a white powder mustache. If you want to add another accessory some type of weird cowboy hat.

That look is NEVER not cool.

leather pants, crocodile boots, a concert tee that is at least one size too small, gold crucifix, a chain for your wallet, sun glasses (ideally Ray Ban Aviators) and a white powder mustache. If you want to add another accessory some type of weird cowboy hat.

That look is NEVER not cool.

1988 is calling, Hey I want my **** back and Brett Michaels says hello.

Jeans- tshirt- tennis shoes.
But......don't be surprised if axel bails

Jeremy Piven disagrees.

that guy.gif

This thread is great. My wife said be yourself - cacky shorts, golf shirt and my cordavon ski moc shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a paperbag over your head.

I kid, I kid. I go with the Metallica T shirt for every concert no matter what.

I forgot to add that you can top it all off with a bedazzled denim vest.

~Rock

Back