Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That sim is on some PED's.

Obviously!
Interestingly enough, today it was back to "normal". A couple months back I posted numbers off this same monitor on the day GBB launched and the final numbers were more realistic. But, alas, it was obvious yesterday. I even mentioned this on Callaway Community. Pretty cool to take the launch, ball speed, and spin and go to the Trajectory Optimizer page for Foresight and get the real output... Not many that get "fit" know to do this. It was still fun to participate and support Callaway and the ZooCrew. So far, I'm the only one at our store to do the challenge... Looks good on the wall, though!!! Ha! It hit one 330! The computer said so!!! Hahahahaha! Don't hate the playa- hate the game! Hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new 56 or 60 degree wedge in either a MD3 or PM grind. I really need to look at a hybrid or a fairway wood though.

New 60, my pm grind is gone, not sure where. Not happy.

5 iron replacements....

& Wedges.... MD3 or PM?......
Slate finish this time.

depends on the loft. If looking for LW I say PM grind ice GW or SW then md3

A new 56 or 60 degree wedge in either a MD3 or PM grind. I really need to look at a hybrid or a fairway wood though.

56 in md3 and 60 in PM grind and you will be happy

I got a 58* sitting the corner if you want to use it for GRANDADDY prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got one you can use if you need it. It's 58* though

Pondering the thought of new irons already. Went from TM Burner 2.0 irons to Ping G-Max irons3 weeks ago that were fitted and came out red dot, std length, CFS Distance SR shafts and std grips. I've got 5 rounds on them now, playing twice this coming week, and really like em compared to the Burner 2.0's. Finally found the address position with these new irons and hitting them nicely. Played with a gent two weeks ago and he gamed Srixon Z 745's. Wow, they are a beautiful set of irons. Went to Golf Galaxy and they had the Z 545s' and Z 745's. Seems the Z 745's are a more players iron and the Z 545's are a little bigger head. I'm going to appease my curiosity this week and hit the Z 545's. Also bought a set of 3-PW Srixon Z-Star irons and will get them tomorrow, hit them, get the grips changed to Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack std with two wraps of tape. Then get them fitted. Want to see how I like the NS Pro 1050 GH Regular shafts, the softer feel of the irons and how I like them. If I do like them, the Pondering will commence.

M1 and King LTD...

LW. Mine is gone, and I'm pissed about it.

Here ya go JMAN

3685d4251da7239435d627bd5d3db75e.jpg

What make and model?
Was a 60 pm grind, bums me out, might be time to snag another used one or just try out a md3 in that 58/60 spot. My fault for apparently leaving it somewhere, but I hoped it'd get turned in.

Pondering the thought of new irons already. Went from TM Burner 2.0 irons to Ping G-Max irons3 weeks ago that were fitted and came out red dot, std length, CFS Distance SR shafts and std grips. I've got 5 rounds on them now, playing twice this coming week, and really like em compared to the Burner 2.0's. Finally found the address position with these new irons and hitting them nicely. Played with a gent two weeks ago and he gamed Srixon Z 745's. Wow, they are a beautiful set of irons. Went to Golf Galaxy and they had the Z 545s' and Z 745's. Seems the Z 745's are a more players iron and the Z 545's are a little bigger head. I'm going to appease my curiosity this week and hit the Z 545's. Also bought a set of 3-PW Srixon Z-Star irons and will get them tomorrow, hit them, get the grips changed to Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack std with two wraps of tape. Then get them fitted. Want to see how I like the NS Pro 1050 GH Regular shafts, the softer feel of the irons and how I like them. If I do like them, the Pondering will commence.
Don't overlook Srixon's 355 iron line.

depends on the loft. If looking for LW I say PM grind ice GW or SW then md3

56 in md3 and 60 in PM grind and you will be happy
I agree with both statements. JUST got my MD3 54-W in play and already my go-to around the green club as well as 90-110 yards. SO easy to ship around and I was getting tons of spin and check.

And you just have to go PM in anything 58 and up.

So, for all those that said the 54-W was a miracle, thank you, and you were correct. So nice.

Building a net for use at work found some options for corner posts and two companies to use for net/screen. Just deciding if I should go the emt conduit route or galvanized pipe route.

Great time to be a ponderer! So much good stuff out and coming out soon these days. Wish I had the bankroll to buy all of it haha

Grandaddy ponder in full effect today. Only thing I'm fairly certain about are the Apex CF's and probably GBB. Have no idea which shafts I would be fit in for either. Also, in the CF's, not sure what my lowest iron would be. Definitely thinking the 4 iron will be out. So, my potential makeup at the top of the bag (Hybrids, FW woods, Heavenwood?) is in complete flux. Fun ponders to have on a Monday morning.

R15 12* head (or with shaft if cheaper)
TM adapter

Sidenote - have TM changed their adapters at all in the last few years?

Grandaddy ponder in full effect today. Only thing I'm fairly certain about are the Apex CF's and probably GBB. Have no idea which shafts I would be fit in for either. Also, in the CF's, not sure what my lowest iron would be. Definitely thinking the 4 iron will be out. So, my potential makeup at the top of the bag (Hybrids, FW woods, Heavenwood?) is in complete flux. Fun ponders to have on a Monday morning.
This is daily for me... the anticipation is killing me. The online club fitter keeps telling me GBB + apex.... I can't wait to see what the pros at ECPC prescribe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

For some reason I'm pondering a set of the Cobra Amp Cell Pros.

Currently pondering something black. I don't really need it, but if I can get it for a smoking price I will be pulling the trigger.

At the store trying to convince myself blades are a terrible idea...it's not going well. New 716 MB's, MP-5, and MP-4 are treating me way too good right now.

...don't worry about those 2 to the left, those were my first two swings...with the new AP2's haha.

18af0c97375ec91f9190186193e61808.jpg

I love me some #TheGrandaddy ponders dude. Cannot wait to witness what you get fit into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back