Nor Cal Crew Coyote Creek unofficial 8/5/17

Have a great time fellas!

I will check rate when we get there to see if it is cheaper. If it is I might walk because lord knows I can use all the exercise I can get. Tim usually walks as well so maybe that might be a way to split up groups, riders and walkers?

Yah if I can walk and save more $ I am all about that.

I'm old and feeble, so I'm riding. Plus there's more room to carry adult beverages.

I'm old and feeble, so I'm riding. Plus there's more room to carry adult beverages.

I don't know that I would use either of those adjectives to describe you and you sure aren't overweight like myself so you don't need to burn those extra calories....

The carts also have GPS which can be pretty handy.

According to their website walking isn't allowed on the weekend for either course. Now they might let you if you talk with them at the course. I have always used a cart at these courses so I can't comment on the walking.

For those that were planning on walking plan accordingly.

According to their website walking isn't allowed on the weekend for either course. Now they might let you if you talk with them at the course. I have always used a cart at these courses so I can't comment on the walking.

Guess that settles it...

t43vrimx2.gif

Well there you go!

Well there you go!

Is your buddy able to join us to round out our groups? Let me know by Wednesday so I can adjust from 4 to 3 accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am In

So we have 8! Nice, glad you can join us Brian!
looks like we are not going to start until next week so i have one last weekend of freedom

Nice, glad we got two full groups!

Nice, glad we got two full groups!

me too, I took a stab at setting up 4 somes, the 2nd group had guys that were possibly interested in walking if that is an option so I set it up that way. We can adjust at the course, but I like to plan things ahead of time just in case.

me too, I took a stab at setting up 4 somes, the 2nd group had guys that were possibly interested in walking if that is an option so I set it up that way. We can adjust at the course, but I like to plan things ahead of time just in case.

Looks good, one player that has played the course in each group.

Things are looking good for the outing.
10-day forecast is calling for 90 degree weather. I guess it will match my blistering hot play!

Initial foursomes look good. I've played with Manny and Brian before, and looking forward to teeing it up with Stemmy for the first time.

Things are looking good for the outing.
10-day forecast is calling for 90 degree weather. I guess it will match my blistering hot play!

Initial foursomes look good. I've played with Manny and Brian before, and looking forward to teeing it up with Stemmy for the first time.

Excited to play, more excited to meet the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Mancest I will be walking. I have played this course a few times if it matters.

See you guys soon.

Okay, maybe I won't be walking..

I am still bringing my cart (and the tester for you). Will at least ask when I check in.

What time are others planning to arrive?

I'm planning to arrive around 9am as well. 2 hr 45 minute drive according to Google Maps.

About an hour before our tee times. Hopefully 880 is not backed up.

Back