Nor Cal Crew Coyote Creek unofficial 8/5/17

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We are going to get a few of us together in a couple weeks, still room for more if people are interested!

8/5/17 10:15 and 10:25 AM Coyote Creek Valley course

1. ASN21
2. Stemmy66
3. BrianBigOats
4. RadRob
5. Rock26
6. Mancest (w)

7. time4Tim (w)
8. ItsOpeningDay (w)

We have 2 tee times thanks to ASN21 and for sure have room for 2 more people (anyone with a ? next to there name has expressed interest but hasn't confirmed).

Should be a ton of fun and great weather as per usual in San Jose.

Last edited:
We are going to get a few of us together in a couple weeks, still room for more if people are interested!

8/5/17 10:15 and 10:25 AM Coyote Creek Valley course

1. Mancest
2. Rock26
3. Itsopeningday????
4. ASN21
5. Stemmy66
6. time4Tim
7. RadRob????
8. BrianBigOats????

We have 2 tee times thanks to ASN21 and for sure have room for 2 more people (anyone with a ? next to there name has expressed interest but hasn't confirmed).

Should be a ton of fun and great weather as per usual in San Jose.

Sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be a fun time for sure and looking forward to meeting Rock26 & Stemmy66

I'm confirmed for the outing. Please take the question marks out after my name.
Looking forward to the Saturday event on a course I've driven by dozens of times and have been curious about but never played.

Do we pay on Saturday, or do we owe someone money now?

Looking forward to the Saturday event on a course I've driven by dozens of times and have been curious about but never played.

You will pay at the course, very glad to see you can make it Rob! How's the golf game looking lately?

Glad you can make it Rob! question marks are gone for sure!

Thanks Manny, I'm looking forward to teeing it up with you all again. I've been lax in getting to these outings due to some extenuating circumstances, so I'm happy to be doing this one.

My golf game has been sucktastic. But after a lesson two weeks ago where the pro pointed out all the stuff I should be doing (but wasn't) and all the stuff I was doing (but shouldn't) it's getting much better. Pros are useful like that sometimes!

Thanks Manny, I'm looking forward to teeing it up with you all again. I've been lax in getting to these outings due to some extenuating circumstances, so I'm happy to be doing this one.

My golf game has been sucktastic. But after a lesson two weeks ago where the pro pointed out all the stuff I should be doing (but wasn't) and all the stuff I was doing (but shouldn't) it's getting much better. Pros are useful like that sometimes!

Sounds like the lesson has you in the right direction!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am still very tentative we might be getting fruit in on that Friday which means harvest will steal all my time

This one might get a little interesting....

This one might get a little interesting....

Hmmmmmm, care to expand on that post, or are we going to be all suspensy until the 5th?

What's the rate? Anyone walking?

I will check rate when we get there to see if it is cheaper. If it is I might walk because lord knows I can use all the exercise I can get. Tim usually walks as well so maybe that might be a way to split up groups, riders and walkers?

I will check rate when we get there to see if it is cheaper. If it is I might walk because lord knows I can use all the exercise I can get. Tim usually walks as well so maybe that might be a way to split up groups, riders and walkers?

Yah if I can walk and save more $ I am all about that.

I am still very tentative we might be getting fruit in on that Friday which means harvest will steal all my time

No problem, just let me know by sometime next week so I can adjust the tee times accordingly. Hope you can make it!

Looking forward to this. Should be fun... also having 3 of the guys in the THP Championship in cool too

Looking forward to this. Should be fun... also having 3 of the guys in the THP Championship in cool too

Have you played either course before Adam?

No problem, just let me know by sometime next week so I can adjust the tee times accordingly. Hope you can make it!

I am still waiting to here from my boss but if we get Juice i will have to be around

Negative. Driven past it about a billion times so I am looking forward to the round.

So are you in for sure? I know you mentioned you might have a potential conflict...

I think we are 7 confirmed now. One of my friends might want to play if Brian or someone else can't join us so we should be able to fill all 8. If not we will cancel the one spot by Wednesday to make sure nobody gets charged for not playing.

Back