Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Everyone check your inbox for a PM from GG about extra nights

extra night process was pretty smooth. takes a little time due to wait time and reps getting all your info but pretty stress free.

I tried to book the entire trip. Duh, the event nights are thru THP. I am a moron.
I tried to book the 27th and 28th nights, turns out the 28th is sold out.

I tried to book the entire trip. Duh, the event nights are thru THP. I am a moron.
I tried to book the 27th and 28th nights, turns out the 28th is sold out.

Yeah 28th and 29th are sold out, Ive reached otu to them to find the best way to know when something is available, even if that means me asking every morning. Im sure there will be some cancellations as it gets inside of 60 days.

Got my one extra night. Very easy. Now just need to wait for September.

Everyone check your inbox for a PM from GG about extra nights

Friendly bump, this is a very popular resort so waiting to book the additional nights is NOT a good idea

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have 4 rooms available for Monday night 9/28.

I am having KC720 and Spivey's reservations extended to accomodate their request yesterday, if anyone else wants 1 of the other 2 spots let me know.

And as more become available I will keep everyone updated

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have 4 rooms available for Sunday night 9/27.

I am having KC720 and Spivey's reservations extended to accomodate their request yesterday, if anyone else wants 1 of the other 2 spots let me know.

Mr V needs to contact you on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typo, it was for Monday night 9/28...sunday night 9/27 is NOT sold out yet.

Ugh.. GF wants to stay the extra night at a Disney resort. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to her

Need a recommendation?

I've started to look, but yeah that would be great. She's a vet at disney. This will be my first trip.

I've started to look, but yeah that would be great. She's a vet at disney. This will be my first trip.

Value - Pop Century
Moderate - Port Orleans French Quarter
Deluxe - Boardwalk

Thursday night booked at the Gaylord. We will be arriving late but this way we will have all day Friday to Disney it up.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

We have 4 rooms available for Monday night 9/28.

Just saw this - do I need to call? Or is the Mon night reservation added to the Sin night?
Thanks Mike!!

Just saw this - do I need to call? Or is the Mon night reservation added to the Sin night?
Thanks Mike!!

I had them add it for ya you are squares away

I just emailed GG but I unfortunately have to pull my name from this event.

I have been chosen as an Ambassador for work and the bank I work for has purchased a small bank in NC. Basically, I go there and help set up and make sure systems and such all run smooth and answer lots of questions ect. In other words, its a huge opportunity for me at work as this does not happen ever. The dates are awful for me on a THP level as I'll be gone Sept. 11th through Sept. 26th. I was hoping to be chosen for the Gauntlet but that will not happen now either. If something changes as these travel dates have changed 3 times now I will hop back in but for now I am out of this event and I will miss seeing all the familiar faces and am super jealous of the folks going now.

Mike

I just emailed GG but I unfortunately have to pull my name from this event.

I have been chosen as an Ambassador for work and the bank I work for has purchased a small bank in NC. Basically, I go there and help set up and make sure systems and such all run smooth and answer lots of questions ect. In other words, its a huge opportunity for me at work as this does not happen ever. The dates are awful for me on a THP level as I'll be gone Sept. 11th through Sept. 26th. I was hoping to be chosen for the Gauntlet but that will not happen now either. If something changes as these travel dates have changed 3 times now I will hop back in but for now I am out of this event and I will miss seeing all the familiar faces and am super jealous of the folks going now.

Mike

sucks man, was looking forward to it but congrats on the opportunity!

Thursday night booked at the Gaylord. We will be arriving late but this way we will have all day Friday to Disney it up.

This is a good idea!

Sun Country is having a sale on airfare. Booking my flight later today.

The V family also had to pull the reigns on this event. Due to Mr V's "once in a lifetime opportunity" trip to
The Gauntlet ... a Disney trip just isn't in our finances 2 weeks later. As much as I'm going to be incredibly jealous of all of you at the adult pool, with piña colada's in your hands ... We just wanna do Disney the right way for our kids. I guess 1 Florida trip will have to do this year.

Enjoy my peeps! Gaylord is an unbelievably breathtaking place, and be sure to thank JB, GG and 441 for all the hard work while you are there!

Back