Homemade Egg McDuffin

I got one of these for Xmas. I know Pringles did too. Can't wait to use it.

I used mine yesterday and this morning. Everyone thinks I am a great breakfast chef now.

I got one of these for Xmas. I know Pringles did too. Can't wait to use it.

I got my wife one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used bread because I didn't have an English muffin or bagel...it was a little burnt but man it makes a great sandwich

It MUST be winter around here. 7 pages about eggs, jeez.

It MUST be winter around here. 7 pages about eggs, jeez.

Eggs??? This isn't about eggs! ?

It's about the greatest home breakfast sandwich maker and all the wonderful things you can do! I mean we got peeps using waffles for buns

Eggs??? This isn't about eggs! ?

It's about the greatest home breakfast sandwich maker and all the wonderful things you can do! I mean we got peeps using waffles for buns
I want to make a pizza bagel in this thing!

Got a sandwich maker in a family Yankee swap. Firing up for the first time this morning.

29405e9d6b6ae7c8cdd833d00fb9c38e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice, we made some the other night for the first time. Super easy to do. They came out perfect, and it was super easy to clean up.

Yea it makes a great sandwich.

I saw a breakfast burrito maker too, that might get added soon.

These are making me hungry, I guess I'll have to make some for the kids tomorrow morning, oh so tasty!!!

Here is today's creation for the gf:
Before
c97397e38f2653b90728b64a13d7d971.jpg

Bottom Layer
6d5c63baa6b24f774c4d7848f610a8ae.jpg

Egg
76ec904f1f0edb75e1f873c1ab23fde8.jpg

Top Layer
13798c9f979a14f5fa0296054258ec88.jpg

Wow
8d4327b9a34b40c008cbc18c4e423724.jpg

Got one of these with an Amazon gift card. Tried it out this morning and holy geebus is it awesome. Wish I would have pounced on one of these earlier. Looking forward to trying some different things out

Got one of these with an Amazon gift card. Tried it out this morning and holy geebus is it awesome. Wish I would have pounced on one of these earlier. Looking forward to trying some different things out

so good right?

so good right?

It was better than I was expecting. I went basic with just a slice of cheese and precooked bacon, but man it was tasty. Thinking I could try bacon bits in the egg, hot sauce, and all kinds of things. The thing I think is the best though....how easy it cleans up. I just wiped it down with a wet paper towel. That's big in my book.

I need to start using mine again. Ddec - what bread are you using for it to be WW friendly?

I'm not ddec, but my father used Weight Watchers brand english muffins when he was on the program - I think they're a point each (I think the Thomas's light muffins may be as well).

Well it is official...I am in love with this thing! The fact that it can go in the dish washer and is non-stick is amazing. I make a breakfast sandwich while I'm getting ready for work and take it to go. I really like how you know exactly what goes in your sandwich and how to make it a healthier alternative.

Have you tried mixing shredded cheese inside the egg before it cooks?
I love doing that, nice and smooth with a bit of cream!

I need to start using mine again. Ddec - what bread are you using for it to be WW friendly?

Thomas Light Multigrain English Muffin and Orignal English Muffin is 3 points.
1/4 Cup low fat shredded Cheddar Cheese is 1 point
1 Egg is 2 points, Egg White is 1. If you substitute Egg Beaters 1/4(1 egg equivelant) it's 0 points.

I need to get one of these.

You will not be disappointed...my new concoction has pre-cooked Jimmy Deans breakfast sausage. WOW!
I need to get one of these.

Got one of these from my wife for Christmas.
It's akin to the Red Ryder BB Gun.......the greatest Christmas present I have ever or will ever receive.......
I haven't taken pics of my concoctions to date, but will do so this weekend

Yesterday my wife made home made soup and just before supper I decided I would try making cheese sandwiches with mine. I buttered both sides of the bread and simply put cheese between the bread slices. I preheated the breakfast maker and placed the sandwiches on the grill, although not as perfect as I can do with a frying pan, they were good and the clean up was tons easier that if I had done them the conventional way.

I was pretty pleased with this.

Have one of these on order. Will be trying it out this week. We got the double model, I think.

Back