Most of us are grownups I take it

Photon Guy

Reaction score
Handicap
So Im assuming most of the people who post on this forum are grownups although people of all ages play golf. Anyway, I would like to say that with my experience on this forum so far everybody appears to be nice, or at least I haven't seen any insulting or offensive messages. That is partially why Im assuming most of the people here are grownups or at least act grown up. Or maybe its just something about golfers, that they're really nice people. :bashful:

The longer you are part of THP the more you will see just how great everyone is here.

Well, there is always the Debate Room. A fun thread to follow.

THP has people from all walks of life and all age brackets.
Its a wonderful community made up of people that love the game that we are chatting about and want to get real information straight from the source and share information and opinions with others.
Along those lines, it also offers quite a bit more. A mobile app for news and content. THP Radio Podcasts. THP TV YouTube Channel with the most in depth interviews done anywhere. THP Events, that are unlike anything ever dreamt of before for Albatross Club Members. And more contests and giveaways than any other place on the net, bar none.

When you mentioned grownups, I thought you were going to post something about someone acting childish. I was prepared to be surprised because, like you mentioned, the vast majority of posters here are very cordial and just plain good people.

I've been a member for less than a year and have met a few of the guys in person at a gathering. Everyone here is awesome. I'm just mad I didn't know about it sooner. Missed out on a bunch of good events and great times

My favorite forum !!!! Collection of gearheads, fairytale story tellers and oh yes sometimes some really good golfers, so they claim ...haha.

This is why I participate nearly exclusively on THP. Good peoples.

THP is a wonderful community and such an incredible source of information. It is so nice to communicate with THPers that are almost always respectful and courteous people.

My favorite forum !!!! Collection of gearheads, fairytale story tellers and oh yes sometimes some really good golfers, so they claim ...haha.

#OutingApproved

Grown ups? I'm 30 going on 18. :bananadance:

It's a great place for sure. Good people and just a good community. I know jb and gg (and others) have worked really hard to create this type of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we are all very mature and comport ourselves quite well. Nothing childish or inappropriate at all....

Well, most of THP is, some of us not quite.

We would be amiss to not mention the great staff of THP (from JB and GG to the group of Forum Moderators and Testers). From the beginning, this has been a place that had a different atmosphere that a lot of people work very hard to ensure is maintained. People who want to come in and cause trouble don't find it tolerated, and either change their ways or find somewhere else to troll. The outings and events over the years foster this as well...as it much harder to be a complete ass to someone who you have met in real life. People come and go for a variety of reasons, but the community has always been great to me and to people looking for a place to talk about the sport or anything else they want to.

THP is full of some of the most kind, considerate and downright awesome people I've ever met. Whether it's dealing with people in the marketplace or meeting THP'ers in person, I'm still blown away by this by time to time. Truly genuine people who care about the game and care about helping people enjoy the game as much as possible. Really grateful that I found this place.

No, we just save the insults and offensive behavior when we meet you in person. :act-up:

Just kidding, actually, I've found people are even nicer in person. Glad you are enjoying the forum. I think the youngest person on the forum I ever met in person was TexasHacker34, who was in college at the first outing I met him at. Then he graduated, and now he's #adulting

~Rock

In my time here I have seen nothing but respect for any one posting.

Yes, we are all very mature and comport ourselves quite well. Nothing childish or inappropriate at all....

Well, most of THP is, some of us not quite.

I was hoping you'd show up in this thread. :D

Grown ups? I'm 30 going on 18. :bananadance:

I'll see your 30 and raise it to 51. We are somewhat grown up but have a great time in talking, stalking and just giving each other grief around here. Explore the whole website. Been a member for 3 years and have won or been picked for a few things and love it. Great community to be a part of.

So Im assuming most of the people who post on this forum are grownups although people of all ages play golf. Anyway, I would like to say that with my experience on this forum so far everybody appears to be nice, or at least I haven't seen any insulting or offensive messages. That is partially why Im assuming most of the people here are grownups or at least act grown up. Or maybe its just something about golfers, that they're really nice people. :bashful:

This is not your "average" golf forum. We are Hackers! We are human and we are THP!

Back