Contest: REKS Sunglasses

All entered. Liked and retweeted.

I'm in thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Done. Thanks THP and REKS!

RT submitted. Best pair the black sunglasses with grey lens....Can't do that Justin Rose orange lens look, and the blue lens style with no bottom frame isn't my cup of tea.

I'm in thanks.

Winner was announced a couple of hours ago on Twitter DB.
Never fear though, tons more contests always going on.

Congrats to the winner!

Congrats @AttorneyRock

Congrats Rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I am excited. I literally just started wearing sunglasses following lasik surgery a few weeks ago. I was pretty light sensitive at the time, and it kept the wind and dust out of my eyes. Now I like to wear sunglasses while golfing, so I'm excited to give these a try.

~Rock

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I am excited. I literally just started wearing sunglasses following lasik surgery a few weeks ago. I was pretty light sensitive at the time, and it kept the wind and dust out of my eyes. Now I like to wear sunglasses while golfing, so I'm excited to give these a try.

~Rock

Congrats Rock!

congrats Rock

Congratulations

Contest: REKS Sunglasses

Winner was announced a couple of hours ago on Twitter DB.
Never fear though, tons more contests always going on.

Been busy today. Must have missed it. Well busy yesterday.

THP’ers, REKS Here!! We are running, for a limited time, our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. 50% off of selected styles. Please see link below to direct you to the promotion. Thank you all for your support in REKS. Our goal is to deliver high quality Unbreakable frames paired with high performance lenses at fair prices. Happy Golfing!

https://reksoptics.com/shop/sale/

That's awesome!! Pick em up guys! You won't be disappointed!

THP’ers, REKS Here!! We are running, for a limited time, our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. 50% off of selected styles. Please see link below to direct you to the promotion. Thank you all for your support in REKS. Our goal is to deliver high quality Unbreakable frames paired with high performance lenses at fair prices. Happy Golfing!

https://reksoptics.com/shop/sale/

Which style works best with curved brim hats where you need them tighter to your face?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Which style works best with curved brim hats where you need them tighter to your face?

I usually have a curved brim and the sling blade work very well.

I usually have a curved brim and the sling blade work very well.
Of course that is not one included in the sale.

Sling blades are best...but the wrap arounds work well too for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sling blades are best...but the wrap arounds work well too for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Good to know. I wear my hats kind of low (not as low as @Jman though :)) and if they're not tight to the side of my face they don't work.

Back