Contest: REKS Sunglasses

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting rave reviews from every single person on THP that tries them. The unbreakable eyewear that costs a fraction of other brands and still offers polarized lenses.

Getting rave reviews from every single person on THP that tries them. The unbreakable eyewear that costs a fraction of other brands and still offers polarized lenses.

Saw @THPGolf on twitter... looking to google additional info now.... I do like sunglasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Awesome contest, I would love another pair of these great sun glasses.

since I have to have prescription everything I will be sitting out of this one, but another great contest for THPers!

since I have to have prescription everything I will be sitting out of this one, but another great contest for THPers!

If only they made little things you could just put on your eye balls instead of having to wear Rx glasses/sun glasses. We could call them....contact lenses? Hmmmmm :wink:

Retweeted!

great contest! I wouldn't mind another pair at all!

If only they made little things you could just put on your eye balls instead of having to wear Rx glasses/sun glasses. We could call them....contact lenses? Hmmmmm :wink:

Not to get too far off topic but I can't wear them in my left eye, my astigmatism is so bad in that eye that when I blinked the contact lense would move a fraction and it was blurry city.... I thought about getting lasik in my right eye, but monocles are strangely not that practical these days....

Been wanting to try these. My wife thinks I'm a sunglass snob.

Very intrigued by these! Like the idea of unbreakable as having two little kids who love to play with daddy's sunglasses....

I've been wanting to find sunglasses I can play in. Well see.

Nice. Always need more sunglasses.

At all times I have one 'good' pair of sunglasses and 10 pairs of el cheapo ones.... these can replace all and seem to be indestructible!

Nice. I'm in. Read some great reviews on these.

Another awesome contest. Man they come one after another. Can't enter as I wear prescription sunglasses. Wish I had lasik years ago:sad:

I'll be entering for sure. I love my pair, and I'm currently down a pair after my dog got ahold of my white ones.

Thanks Reks and THP for the contest, I am entered.

Awesome contest, sadly with my prescription, a no go.
But good luck!!

Once again, THP never lets us down. Another awesome contest. Definitely entering.

Can't do sunglasses with my prescription so I'll just say good luck to everyone entering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In. Thanks THP and REKS

In for the win! Thanks REKS and THP!!!

These look pretty cool, retweet done.

Back