Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This year there were not any. Although we had a number of them out west, each one incredibly grand including the all expenses paid Grandaddy of em all. Here is a look at the 2015 calendar.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...52-2015-THP-Events-Calendar-Come-Join-The-Fun

The 2016 events are slowly getting teased. Each one is incredibly special as more details come out, such as Club Clash, The Wilson Event getting teased, Vegas getting another HUGE event and so much more.

Signup details for each event are in their specific threads. Some are by contest, some are by simply signing up. All are incredible.

Thanks, i'll be on the lookout for the 2016 events, particularly those on the westside.

The truth is, no one wants me. I'm a +1 who plays par golf on a great day. Not a good mix for competition unfortunately.

That said, I do love my friends from Georgia. It's been WAY too long since I made the trip down to see them.
You know you've got friends in Maryland. And it's not thst far!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Any real news on this one?

yes...

The truth is, no one wants me. I'm a +1 who plays par golf on a great day. Not a good mix for competition unfortunately.

That said, I do love my friends from Georgia. It's been WAY too long since I made the trip down to see them.
No one wants Michigan either. So we can do a basically Canada team!

Real News......Well you don't have a shot. Texas is going down. Ohio is the new Michigan, Carolina has some legit peeps and Florida will travel. REAL news...That is the rest of the story.

Dan and I will play our best ball against all the other regions. Wrap it up and send it our way.

I am all for a Team Canada that claims Canadan!

Still not sure where Kansas sits in all of this. I think I could be convinced to play for Team Rocky Mountains (if there is one). lol

I'll take those odds.
You can get in on this. Maybe we have team thp region. I mean the HOF tags and firepower would be too much...

I'm messing around people..don't get mad at me cuz im beautiful

You can get in on this. Maybe we have team thp region. I mean the HOF tags and firepower would be too much...

I think that metal in your hip has now made it to your brain. But we still love you.

I think that metal in your hip has now made it to your brain. But we still love you.
My hip is made up of other people's hopes and dreams.

Dan and I will play our best ball against all the other regions. Wrap it up and send it our way.

I'll proudly represent the State of Pops.

My hip is made up of other people's hopes and dreams.
177e9c2348fef032105978f16cbbb659.jpg

All these damn regions with HoF tag requirements are making me feel inadequate!!!! :(

Wait and minute now.....you came to play Texas golf one sunny afternoon on your way back home and I remember that Texas roll did nothing for you that day. #TexasRoll overrated?

Uh, first hole I went into a bunker at 260 with my 5w that only carried 215.

Try that in FL. Go on, I'll wait

Thanks, i'll be on the lookout for the 2016 events, particularly those on the westside.

Vegas stuff is already coming out. Awesome event coming.

If BC is not represented,I will gladly play for the great state of CO. 2 events 2 great teammates from there which I have much respect for and game well along side.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Uh, first hole I went into a bunker at 260 with my 5w that only carried 215.

Try that in FL. Go on, I'll wait

Don't blame Texas.....blame your "Tiger Stinger" which has made quite a few first tee appearances.

Don't blame Texas.....blame your "Tiger Stinger" which has made quite a few first tee appearances.

Isn't that the preferred shot on the hardest courses in the world?

Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin are are Great Lakes States.
But MICHIGAN is
#theGreatLakesState

I propose a Great Lakes Region....

Back