2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! When is sign up?

Count me in! I love some fantasy football!

Definitely in again this year!

I've been in a lot of leagues but not THP. How do the drafts work? U figure out a mutual time all ppl can draft and you do it on ESPN or something?

I've been in a lot of leagues but not THP. How do the drafts work? U figure out a mutual time all ppl can draft and you do it on ESPN or something?

Not a mutual time, there are preset dates set up.

Ok but it is a live Internet draft. Do they use ESPN?

Yes it's a live internet draft and when I played it was ESPN. I hope they switch to Yahoo. All of my leagues are on Yahoo and I think it's a ton better than ESPN.

From the OP:

ESPN will most likely be the hosting site again, but we are in talks with a few others.

Didn't join THP in time to play last year but am looking forward to playing this year!

Yes it's a live internet draft and when I played it was ESPN. I hope they switch to Yahoo. All of my leagues are on Yahoo and I think it's a ton better than ESPN.

From the OP:

Awesome thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to do this!

Yahoo in the past was not capable of hosting 16 team leagues with our setups. That may have changed this year and we are exploring all options.

Yahoo in the past was not capable of hosting 16 team leagues with our setups. That may have changed this year and we are exploring all options.

I don't know how I feel about that, you know how well I handle change.

Either way, I am pumped for FF this year! I have already started listening to the FF shows on Sirius. I had my worst year last year, I can't let that happen again.

Although, the team they were suggesting to create on the show the other day was my pretty much my exact team, and you know they were referring to a 12 team league. How I didn't win with that team is still amazing. Oh well, just more motivation to crush you guys this year. :alien:

Pro tip: don't draft the RB that will have legal issues......season killer.

Pro tip: don't draft the RB that will have legal issues......season killer.
Yeah, stupid AP. Wouldn't have lost my semifinal by half a point if he was in there.

I don't know how I feel about that, you know how well I handle change.

Either way, I am pumped for FF this year! I have already started listening to the FF shows on Sirius. I had my worst year last year, I can't let that happen again.

Although, the team they were suggesting to create on the show the other day was my pretty much my exact team, and you know they were referring to a 12 team league. How I didn't win with that team is still amazing. Oh well, just more motivation to crush you guys this year. :alien:
I still have the texts telling me to bench Megatron two years ago....

LOL, I remember sending them and I remember I was laughing so hard when I did it.
It was hilarious. Not as hilarious as me getting beat by almost 100 by Erik the next week, but close.

Another example of why I freaking love FF. Its what got me back into the NFL.

I can't wait for this year and defend the championship I won in L5 last year. Who knew drafting Foster by accident and my OBJ pick up would lead to fantasy gold....

Can't wait for football in general! But most definitely excites for another run in THP fantasy!

Looks like I am going to be participating this year.

I'm excited for this. When can we expect sign ups to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited for this. When can we expect sign ups to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we inch closer to the season, all the info will start to come out in it for sure. Sucky answer I know, but all in due time.

I'm freaking excited to beat GG this year myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back