Photon Guy

Reaction score
Handicap
I find psychology fascinating, how the mind works and all. I do have a small background in psychology although I've never gone into any profession that uses it. I've got a bachelors degree in psychology but there is some stuff that I don't know how to deal with so Im looking for other people with psychology backgrounds.

I have some seriously crazy family members. Does that count?

My undergrad degree was criminal justice with a 2nd major in psych. Wanted to be criminal psychologist, but life had other plans.

I find psychology fascinating, how the mind works and all. I do have a small background in psychology although I've never gone into any profession that uses it. I've got a bachelors degree in psychology but there is some stuff that I don't know how to deal with so Im looking for other people with psychology backgrounds.

If you work in any organization or are involved in any relationship, I hope you are using psychology.

In business, always think about what a person wants and why .. find out their motivation. Best advice I was ever given. Then dissect them based on their backgground and behavior.

Last edited:
All I know is my therapist makes a lot of money.

My undergrad degree was criminal justice with a 2nd major in psych. Wanted to be criminal psychologist, but life had other plans.

Criminal psychology is fascinating.

All I know is my therapist makes a lot of money.

Just my opinion but you might want to stop seeing the therapist and instead invest the time and money into more golf. As I found, golf can be very therapeutic.

My wife has her doctorate in psychology. She does contract work for the Air Force and loves her job. I always tell people I must be sane because she did marry me after all.

I'm a certified nut job so psychology is good.

The only thing you need to know about psychology is conditioned response.

Myself I have a criminology degree (sociology), and wanted to be a RCMP officer (cop), and then once in wanted to go through them and take law. Took lots of Psych as well. But my life had other plans as well. Now I quote material packages for shops/houses/condos, etc. lol.

Just my opinion but you might want to stop seeing the therapist and instead invest the time and money into more golf. As I found, golf can be very therapeutic.

Or some days it drives you absolutely ape sh**

Back