2015 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

Still looking for a few players

That's the way to do it! Only need 3 more.

Give it a few....they are on the way.

And about time Taylor. WTF were you waiting for?

Give it a few....they are on the way.

And about time Taylor. WTF were you waiting for?

I was hesitant. Just haven't been able to get the hang of the 16 team thing and a couple years in inactive leagues... but I was drawn back in like a bug to light

I was hesitant. Just haven't been able to get the hang of the 16 team thing and a couple years in inactive leagues... but I was drawn back in like a bug to light

16 team was my first ever go at FF so guess I don't know any different. Of course, my $20 donation is more for 17 weeks of entertainment and frustration than anything else.

16 team was my first ever go at FF so guess I don't know any different. Of course, my $20 donation is more for 17 weeks of entertainment and frustration than anything else.

Same here. THP is the only FF league I have ever done so it's all I know. I feel like in a 12 or 14 team league I would be unstoppable. It would honestly be embarrassing for the other people. :alien:

Same here. THP is the only FF league I have ever done so it's all I know. I feel like in a 12 or 14 team league I would be unstoppable. It would honestly be embarrassing for the other people. :alien:

And with that Mike Hunt can never go away.

We need 3. Come on big 3. It's payday, there should be $20 just waiting to jump out of your pocket to get in on the THP FF fun. Take the plunge.

Take the plunge people it is a great way to interact with people here especially if you are new to THP.

PM sent...hope to be average again this year! Lol

Let's go people, I want to see the leagues so I can who the Big D will take care of in mine!

Pm sent. Been busy and forgot to check for this thread. Happened to think today it was about time for sign ups.

Back