NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotz was talking about how he's been skating a little straightlegged since the injury whatever that means.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Haha yeah I have no idea what that means either.

Haha yeah I have no idea what that means either.

Lack of mobility not quick or agile. It comes down to trusting the heeling and rehab.

Lack of mobility not quick or agile. It comes down to trusting the heeling and rehab.
Thanks Beef. Makes sense also thinking he might have rushed back from the injury

Caps just took a really stupid penalty, can't do that

Caps just took a really stupid penalty, can't do that
Good thing the Wild aren't very good right now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

More penalties ugh

Miserable trend the Caps are setting here in the 1st period of games... Have to show up

That's how you start a period

Caps are due a call also

Didn't the Kings just put him on waivers awhile back? Couldn't the Blackhawks have just claimed him then or is there money involved?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hawks have pretty much no cap space, plus they clear some space for next season as well

Missed tripping call

Finally!

OVI now has 40 goals and Caps have tied it

Orlov!

Win is a win

Wild made that a game from the beginning. Solid response from the Caps

Another Bruins win on the road 4-1. Word is they're working hard to re-sign Eriksson, which means they're confident of making some noise in the playoffs.

Aside from the Caps, the East is fairly wide open. But the Caps are definitely the cream of the crop, as Jesse keeps reminding us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Bruins win on the road 4-1. Word is they're working hard to re-sign Eriksson, which means they're confident of making some noise in the playoffs.

Aside from the Caps, the East is fairly wide open. But the Caps are definitely the cream of the crop, as Jesse keeps reminding us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do what I can Russ

High tip play is massive in the NHL

Canadiens acquire Phillip Danault + 2nd round pick in 2018 from the CHI, in return for D.Weise and T.Fleischmann.

Chris Simon that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back