Week 9 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Keeping the win streak alive. I'm now 5-2-1. I lost Steven Smith this week. I traded Jay Cutler for him. Gonna have to find a diamond in the rough with the slim waiver wire pickings.

I guess the value of Malcolm Floyd just went up.

Malcolm has been a favorite of Rivers, but I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Johnson gets more targets.

I'm stuck on who to start on my flex.
Jeremy Hill
Hilton
Rishad Mathews
Robert Woods.

Somehow Crabtree has become an automatic start for me.

2-6 and without Le'Veon for the duration. Officially hoping the play the role of spoiler.

I'm stuck on who to start on my flex.
Jeremy Hill
Hilton
Rishad Mathews
Robert Woods.

Somehow Crabtree has become an automatic start for me.

Hill or Hilton IMO. Hill is getting touches and that's all we can do in FF. Play the guys who get touches

Going to need a little magic to keep this run going with the loss of Allen, sucks more that it happens on the same week Hopkins is on bye. Hopefully the trio of backs finally cash in for me at the same time. Need Ivory and Lacy to have good weeks, crazy to think I'm more worried about them than the rookie Gurley (beast) hahaha

Missed Langford on the wire but was able to snag Inman who will start getting more targets with the Allen injury.

But since I have Floyd I refuse to play 2 WR's from the same team.

And now that the Pink Panthers has Langford I get to play him this week. He has the best 1-7 team I've ever seen.

2-6 and without Le'Veon for the duration. Officially hoping the play the role of spoiler.

Yeah, but you have D'Angelo Williams who will be a stud fill-in for Bell. He did great the first 2 games, and for the duration of the game last week when Bell went down. That was a solid handcuff. :smile:

I picked up Pierre Thomas from the wire. Figured there was a chance he gets a starting role in SF with all their banged up RB's. I was actually pretty surprised I was able to get him.

Missed Langford on the wire but was able to snag Inman who will start getting more targets with the Allen injury.

And now that the Pink Panthers has Langford I get to play him this week. He has the best 1-7 team I've ever seen.
Seriously, the most underachieving team in our league, Winchell has just had THE worst luck.

WHen I drafted my team and made my trades Im fairly confident I never had intentions of starting Shaun Draughn and possibly Jeremy Kerley (injuries and 5 guys on bye for 2nd week in a row)

Seriously, the most underachieving team in our league, Winchell has just had THE worst luck.

He's gonna rack up some wins now....hopefully just not against me this week. Hahaha

2nd most points against and averaging around 85 PPG.

Haha both me and Winchell had him set to pick up apparently. He snagged him from me too and I was 2nd on waiver order. Hot ticket apparently

I've been holding onto Langford since I traded for Matt Forte in the second week. It's finally paying off!

I can't believe all the waiver moves in L3 this week. There wasn't much talent available IMO

I've been holding onto Langford since I traded for Matt Forte in the second week. It's finally paying off!

I can't believe all the waiver moves in L3 this week. There wasn't much talent available IMO

I randomly decided to pick up Langford last week because I felt like making some wire moves and there was nothing else there. I figured I had Forte why not pick up Langford juuuuust in case. I am SO glad I decided to make that random move.

I randomly decided to pick up Langford last week because I felt like making some wire moves and there was nothing else there. I figured I had Forte why not pick up Langford juuuuust in case. I am SO glad I decided to make that random move.

I was pretty happy when I traded Forte away that Langford wasn't in the trade because Chicago seems to really like him. With Forte more than likely leaving at the end of his contract, Chicago wants to see what they have in Langford. I expect Forte misses 2-3 weeks minimum.

with Allen out now it looks like Floyd will be getting a lot more attention in SD, that's good for me.

with the WR depth I have now, I would love to get a solid RB is anyone in L1 is interested. send me any and all offers.

with Allen out now it looks like Floyd will be getting a lot more attention in SD, that's good for me.

with the WR depth I have now, I would love to get a solid RB is anyone in L1 is interested. send me any and all offers.

I'm banking on Floyd here as well.

When not dealing with byes, I can trot out AD, Forsett, Floyd, Cobb, and Amari Cooper. Decent lineup if they can get clicking on the same weeks.

I'm banking on Floyd here as well.

When not dealing with byes, I can trot out AD, Forsett, Floyd, Cobb, and Amari Cooper. Decent lineup if they can get clicking on the same weeks.
That's a solid lineup. mines not quite as good but I can roll with Bryant, Brown, Floyd and Garcon. my best backs are Bernard and Vereen. if Cobb can stop eating the Halloween candy that would help.

looks like maybe will have Watkins and Djax back this week. Have some good depth at WR. Maclin, Sanders, Djax, Watkins, Lafell and the T. Smith guy bringing up the rear.

Time to play spoiler. My team just could never get going. The good weeks I had I ran up against a team that scored a little more. Oh well. I enjoy this league and I'll be ready next year.

Big bye week will hurt me this week sitting at 4-4 and started 1-3, not gonna chalk up the loss yet but I need a miracle week with byes affecting me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

L2 4-4 and except for losing Steve Smith for the season, I've got a healthy squad primed for a 2nd half run. I've already played most of the heavy hitters in L2. So, a nice consecutive win streak should be starting this week. :bulgy-eyes:

Rodgers, McCoy, Martin, Beckham leading the way
Witten and/or Ben Watson at TE, with one of them in Flex
Boldin also in a WR. And Antonio Andrews as a stready RB2 or Flex.

I also picked up Antone Smith, in case Langford isn't getting it done.

Time to play spoiler. My team just could never get going. The good weeks I had I ran up against a team that scored a little more. Oh well. I enjoy this league and I'll be ready next year.
I went along the same path. I have scored over 100 last 4 weeks and have gone 2-2 in that time. Sometimes its just not in the cards. Cant wait to ruin seasons now.

Come on buddy, I'm ready for our matchup this week!!!

Back