What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like new, used 58* TS Nike Engage wedge.

My instructor has been telling me I was losing close to 20 carry yards with the Ping. I didn't believe him so we did a driver fitting on trackman. Picked up 24 to 28 carry yards with the R15 over the Ping, with much tighter pattern. Honestly I am not a TM fan and did not look at the R15 as TM drivers typically do not work for me, but this setup is a monster.
Just what you need buddy .... More yardage!

I'm jealous

Two Travis Mathew polos and a TM hat for $5.99, that is what one would call a steal!!!

Odyssey PGA championship blade headcover for $60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Cally adapter to put on the Matrix Reign Black shaft I won this morning thanks to THP and Matrix.

Just ordered a Great Big Bertha driver with a Red Tie shaft, and the Great Big Bertha 3 Wood with the stock Kuro Kage shaft...those are for now.

Just ordered the Mack Daddy 3 wedges (54 and 58 degree, the matte black ones)...those are for Christmas.

This must be what it feels like to be Fupy!! :act-up:

Another 815 Alpha 20* hybrid head. Favorite hybrid of all time, so why not get an extra for next to nothing!

Just ordered a Great Big Bertha driver with a Red Tie shaft, and the Great Big Bertha 3 Wood with the stock Kuro Kage shaft...those are for now.

Just ordered the Mack Daddy 3 wedges (54 and 58 degree, the matte black ones)...those are for Christmas.

This must be what it feels like to be Fupy!! :act-up:

Nice haul dude

Two Travis Mathew polos and a TM hat for $5.99, that is what one would call a steal!!!

Can't wait till I can start my shopping spree

Wait.. Wait.. How did you score that?

We had some gift cards from the WGC Bridgestone as Cadillac and Travis Mathew were giving them out.

Ended up picking up a zip up and pair of shorts as well. WIN. Not to mention I saved 441 and PhillyV for having to go and sit through pain listening to the sails guy.

Can't wait till I can start my shopping spree

Just so happens they had a huge sale going on.

Nope used both. Can't use both gift cards on same order.

Remember when the lady said 100 gets u a full outfit lol

Remember when the lady said 100 gets u a full outfit lol

Luckily with the sale I got that and then some. Lol. Full price is ridiculous.

Oh, a Great Big slice of Heaven.

Got some Black Widow spikes for my hyperflexes. Super firm and traction-y and feel good

PM grind 56*... The 60* had a talk with me over the weekend and wanted it's brother in the bag.

Range balls and also signed up to volunteer at the 2016 BMW Championship. Got to choose what I wanted to do while volunteerring and chose to work with Shotlink. Should be fun.

Couple of Foot Joy Pure Touch golf gloves.

Orange i-Lines. Not my favorite color, but I cannot keep passing up $29!

Ben Hogan Performance golf pants in gray and a box of SoftSpike Tour replacement cleats. Cashed in a gift card I won so these cost me about $5 out of pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back