Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved my daughter into her dorm room yesterday. She plans to go to medical school. She wants to be a Cardiac Surgeon.

I have raised her on my own since her Mother died when she was 4.

It is a happy time for her. And I am happy and sad at the same time. My little girl is moved away, and I am left alone. I guess I got a little "empty nest" syndrome going on. lol

Happy we are on the verge of filling 6 leagues again in THP Fantasy FOotball. The most fun fantasy leagues out there. Only a few more people to get that 6th league up and running.

We will get it filled for sure!

Wife's last day at current job is today. She's been through a lot there and thy dangled the carrot at her longer than I would have liked. She starts new next week at what i hope will be the start of her long lasting career. She deserves everything she will be earning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last day of Summer School! Off to Jersey for my sisters bridal shower and then to the shore for some beach time with the boys.

Enjoy it Jessie.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Flying out today with the wife and son to California to spend a week at Disneyland

I've always been obsessed with hot air balloons. I've been up more times than I can remember and have worked on a crew for a friend who is a commercial pilot.

Last summer I decided to start working towards getting my license. I went and got my student license and started getting my time in the balloon and studying for the written test.

I passed the written test earlier this year and this morning I successfully passed my faa check ride (practical oral and flight test) to get my private balloon license!

Now comes the fun part of balloon shopping this winter and working towards my commercial license.

Was talking to my wife about golf next week at Torrey and she asks me who is going. I replied "more guys from THP". "Oh is that "hackers paradise"? I practically swerved driving the car. I couldn't believe she knew THP. She hasn't taken interest in any of my golf stuff within the past year. But after saying that she did wonder what the T stood for. I just laughed and told her I loved her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing 18 at my favorite course tomorrow ,looking forward to hitting the new clubs. Last round I was pounding them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Get to play tomorrow at one of my favorite courses with my buddy Sparksjr ,JonnyMoJo, and one of the newest members of the THP HOF, Donne (Adwillingham) , I cant wait !

I am over the moon ecstatic to have my normal working partner return from maternity leave next week! I have been paired with some real "winners" over the last three months...

Oh and I am excited for my round of golf Monday at Lewis River in Woodland, WA. Except the loser has to pose for a picture in a hula skirt...

As it turns out, being the golf coach has its perks, including free golf.

As it turns out, being the golf coach has its perks, including free golf.
Hahahaha nice! It's something I've kicked around. And not for the free golf.

Hahahaha nice! It's something I've kicked around. And not for the free golf.
It was a major factor for me, as I told the AD when cornered on it Friday (after dragging my feet and not answering for a month) I've still got things I have to get done for me as well in the game and my job here. He was ok with it, thinks I could go out and start playing at the course now.

Now, we run off a booster club and no school funding, so that is going to be an interesting thing for me needing to rub elbows in town for my kids. But, I can handle it.

You got this buddy! You'll be a great role model for your team no doubt.

Won 5th in my flight yesterday (like a $20 shop credit) but won $65 in cash for a skin (birdie) on a tough hole. Sweet!

Won 5th in my flight yesterday (like a $20 shop credit) but won $65 in cash for a skin (birdie) on a tough hole. Sweet!

Now imagine no punched greens!

You're a boss sir. A boss.

The wife worked 8am to 11pm Friday, and yesterday 8am to 2 am.

Got to go for lunch with her today before she had to head back to work again today. The first time I have seen her since Thursday.

I love how into her new job she is, how even though she works some crazy hours now, she is all smiles whenever she talks about her day.

Now imagine no punched greens!

You're a boss sir. A boss.

Hahaha, I do imagine it unfortunately as I know what my PB is (on a course I played all the time) but I think I'm striking the ball better now than likely ever before.

Out of town next weekend but a tourney back at this course in 2 weeks will test me on solid greens by then. Finally excited about how I'm playing.

Finishing up all active reviews = Happy

Hahaha, I do imagine it unfortunately as I know what my PB is (on a course I played all the time) but I think I'm striking the ball better now than likely ever before.

Out of town next weekend but a tourney back at this course in 2 weeks will test me on solid greens by then. Finally excited about how I'm playing.
May just have to join you for that round. I want to see this ball striking first hand.

In a day with my son where we ate pizza and ice cream twice, played at a bounce house place for 2 hours, and rode go carts, his favorite thing we did was play mini golf :D

Wife and I finally got some good news today. No Little Lukes on the way yet, but finally a break that has gone our way and a step in the right direction.

It's a great time to be a golfer. So many fun products and crazy awesome technology out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back