Am I the only one that picked 3 Canadians for my lineup this week?

I took Adam Hadwin just to be safe in case Weir can't hang in there.. :)
I took the Canadians also. Figured I would give them all a shot at home.

What in the world has been going on with Graeme McDowell recently? He's been playing terribly and I keep thinking the next tournament he'll do better, but he never does.

delaet's withdraw is one less person i will have making the cut. was hoping he would win at home. unless things change today i may only have 1/2 my guys make the cut.

delaet's withdraw is one less person i will have making the cut. was hoping he would win at home. unless things change today i may only have 1/2 my guys make the cut.

That hurt my chances too. Still have Day but the rest...ehhhh

Chris Stroud put up a valiant effort, going -4 today, but he'll be going home unless some wickedness happens to the afternoon crowd. I trust Ryan Palmer will be able to move up inside the cut line. Sean O'Hair can pound sand.

So Chad Campbell was a good pick this week. Dude went -9 today.

Charlie Hoffman just went out in -7. 59 watch?

I just need all 7 of mine to make the cut

1 WD, 1 that may as well have WDed and a bunch of guys right on the cut line. Been nice knowing you top 10....

I went in to see if anyone had withdrawn on Thursday morning, I was too late and the picks were locked. Snedeker is in my lineup and a pick for him is gone because I got there
late. The sad thing is I was up at 5:30 and did not think about checking until 7.

I'm hoping day can pull this off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Anyone have Ollie in their lineup? This kid is going to be good.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Anyone have Ollie in their lineup? This kid is going to be good.

Wish I did, he was impressive to watch at Chambers I followed his group for a couple holes. Looks like he signed with Callaway...I like that pairing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well David Hearn, no pressure.

Trying to end a 50+ year drought with three of the top ten players in OWGR all within four shots.

Day birdies 6 of the last 7 holes.
Not sure about a par 5 that pros are hitting a gap wedge into for their 2nd shot.
Can't believe Hearn only had a par on 18.

I'm sitting pretty with 5 of my players tied for 6th or better. I wanted a token Canuck and picked Daleat over Hearn. If I hadn't done that I would really be looking good.

Why are like 9 guys listed WDF on pgatour.com? Says "made cut did not finish"? Did they just not finish the round today or something?

Why are like 9 guys listed WDF on pgatour.com? Says "made cut did not finish"? Did they just not finish the round today or something?
It means there were too many ties to make the cut, so they had a secondary cut after today's round.

It means there were too many ties to make the cut, so they had a secondary cut after today's round.

Thank you!

Hearn and Bubba spraying the ball all over the course.

Hearn showing massive nerves, especially with the driver. I can't see him holding on the whole way.

Back