4 days and 4 hours until we hit the road!

4 days of airline union work before I get home. Lots of prep to do. Food to buy for dinner, golf game to not worry about and best of all. Another picture frame to buy for all the dollars in going to collect on the past 3's.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Itinerary :

Saturday - TCI Tee times 0730-0810 and 1310 to 1400.

Saturday Dinner at Scotts:

7PM - ???? $10 per person

Sunday Honey Creek Tee Times : 0730-0810

If we don't get more players, I'm going to release a couple of the latest tee times.

Looks like we'll need 4 tee times Saturday?

Itinerary :

Saturday - TCI Tee times 0730-0810 and 1310 to 1400.

Saturday Dinner at Scotts:

7PM - ???? $10 per person

Sunday Honey Creek Tee Times : 0730-0810

If we don't get more players, I'm going to release a couple of the latest tee times.

Looks like we'll need 4 tee times Saturday?
Do we have a final list of who will be there Saturday for the golden chicken competition?

FlyingWedge
The Mayor - McRock
Mulligan
Rambler
The Prince -Dhartmann34
coers
MSH
bulldog
bjosh
Nighthawk117a
MVP (aka Nebgolfer)
Rogt
Lefty Sean
Sleuth Sat only
Craig Hartmann
Qua1l (Sun only)

Do we have a final list of who will be there Saturday for the golden chicken competition?

FlyingWedge
The Mayor - McRock
Mulligan
Rambler
The Prince -Dhartmann34
coers
MSH
bulldog
bjosh
Nighthawk117a
MVP (aka Nebgolfer)
Rogt
Lefty Sean
Sleuth Sat only
Craig Hartmann
Qua1l (Sun only)
Is sportsfreak off the list?

On Sunday, if you could put me in one of the last tee times that would be fantastic. I know that's not much difference, but any extra time will be massively helpful. I have to drop off my daughter before I head that way as my initial baby-sitter (mother-in-law) can no longer do it (she was just going to come to my house). So now one of my friends is going to watch her but she lives in Martensdale (the complete opposite direction from where I need to be going from Urbandale). So my day will be starting at 4:30 AM. I was in a panic this morning when the MIL told me she couldn't do it now. Thought I'd end up missing both days. Whew.

Yeah, I don't see him on Wedge's list at all anymore. He must have bailed.
No he is playing. Not sure how I missed him. Just added him to first post

This looks pretty good to me. That back 9 may put me in the mood for an extra beer or two later in the day!

Im good for that man!!! What is there just 4 of us for a Friday round??

Just the three of us, unless I'm missing someone. Anybody want to make it four?

What time works for you fellas? Thinking I'll get there about 2pm.

2pm tee time works for me..
Just the three of us, unless I'm missing someone. Anybody want to make it four?

What time works for you fellas? Thinking I'll get there about 2pm.

Success.... I think that's 16 exactly then.

No he is playing. Not sure how I missed him. Just added him to first post

Alright, for Saturday I'm showing 5 from iowa, 5 from illinois, and 6 from the rest of the world.

The game will be 3 scores per team per hole: 2 lowest scores and 1 highest score (triple max), team with lowest overall score wins the chickens. Scores will be taken from both rounds at TCI and the winner announced at Scott's place.

To make things fair, anyone over a 19 handicap will be given strokes accordingly to get them down to 19, and their net score will be counted for the team game. Everyone else will be playing heads up.

Any questions or concerns with this format?

True but ya know what... We can't make people come. But we can have a great time with all the folks that do :)

Success would be 24 both days.

Sounds great....although I'm not sure I get why high handicappers need to get strokes to bring them down to 19? Although my brain is really foggy with an insane sinus headache so I could be missing something....

Alright, for Saturday I'm showing 5 from iowa, 5 from illinois, and 6 from the rest of the world.

The game will be 3 scores per team per hole: 2 lowest scores and 1 highest score (triple max), team with lowest overall score wins the chickens. Scores will be taken from both rounds at TCI and the winner announced at Scott's place.

To make things fair, anyone over a 19 handicap will be given strokes accordingly to get them down to 19, and their net score will be counted for the team game. Everyone else will be playing heads up.

Any questions or concerns with this format?

Sounds great....although I'm not sure I get why high handicappers need to get strokes to bring them down to 19? Although my brain is really foggy with an insane sinus headache so I could be missing something....
Just trust me that it makes it fair, and hopefully enjoyable for everyone. Dan and I are on top of it, you just worry about building up your tolerance for alcohol and cold, and we'll take care of the rest.

Just trust me that it makes it fair, and hopefully enjoyable for everyone. Dan and I are on top of it, you just worry about building up your tolerance for alcohol and cold, and we'll take care of the rest.
Not to mention weaken his resistance to hooks and slices

Hmmm....Trusting the other guy trying to win a golden chicken.... I'll never deal with the cold. I can't wait to get moving to somewhere warm.... I'm praying we get 85* this weekend!

Not touching a club for 2+ weeks was brutal on my game. I hit the range the past couple days and I'm starting to swing better....but you can ask my dad.... it was ugly.... lots of hooks and slices.

Not to mention weaken his resistance to hooks and slices

Ya know I'm a 78 Handicap

Back