What club did you hit the most last round?

54* wedge. Hit most of my chips and sand shots with it. Close 2nd was 50* wedge, which I used a ton because I had a lot of 90-110yd shots to hit.

Last round = 58° wedge
Previous round = 60° wedge (from my previous set)

I, too, miss a lot of greens, so my lob gets a bunch of short work.

53° Cleveland wedge.

Last round was my 50* due to most par 4s I had 95-110 yards to the flag. Based on the wind and the missed greens as a result it should have been pw. Over the last couple rounds it's probably 54 or 60*

Beside the putter, it would be my 4H. I was even using it for driving because my usually dependable driver wasn't working for me on my last round

Pw for both full shots and I like to chip with it when I can.

My putter without doubt!

the putter ... 28 times as a matter of fact

In my last 3 rounds, I used my 60* wedge the most - 9,9,11 times.

next closest over the 3 rounds was my PW 5,6,5 times

I use both of these in the scoring zone and around the green which explains the amount of usage.

The other two clubs that get almost as much use as the PW are my 50* Wedge and my 23.5* hybrid which is off the tee and long approaches - some times greenside, but none of the last three rounds.

My 60* definitely gets the most work most rounds. I use it out to about 70 yds.

50* wedge, I use it for fun shots and chip around the green with it a lot.

64* pm grind. The high pitch shot(not exactly flop) has become my go-to shots around the green. An I usually use it out of the bunker as well.

It has been 9 iron the past couple rounds.

Getting more distance off the tee, allowing for a shorter club into the greens.

Besides putter...always wedges. Yardage can't dictate which one just depends on where I'm at and what is in the way.

58* Wedge for sure.

For me, it's gotta be between the 7 iron and 9 iron... I will pull the 7 a lot, even from yardages a good bit less than a full 7, and grip down/alter the swing to get different distances and trajectories. 9 iron, because I do some of the same as the 7, plus have been using it a lot for green side chipping.

I wouls say either my 52 or 56 wedges, i use them both for full shots and chips around the green.

Well, last round was certainly the 4 hybrid. It was just one of those days, where its dry enough, wind was in right direction, it got used a lot more off the tee. However, usually its the 58* wedge that gets the most work (excluding driver and putter).

~Rock

I think for me over my last 3 rounds it would be the 10 iron, aka the PW. It's my 140-150 club and that seems to be where I find myself on a lot of par 4s.

My 60*, which I use often for approach shots on par 5s and short par 4s and out of greenside bunkers. My 8 and 9 irons also get a lot of use for approach shots and those two are my most used on chip shots where I only need to fly the ball 15 feet or less.

My 62* wedge - lots of short game shots but even hit a tee shot with it on a very short par 3 hole

58* Milled Grind wedge and it worked great all day especially chipping and the one hole i decide to get cute and not use it I turned an easy par into a double

Back