Bunch of jerks.
And pretty sure the tag name was my idea
It was, and it's an awesome tag name. It was also your idea to publicly talk to all the peeps were dominated. Hours of entertainment.

It was, and it's an awesome tag name. It was also your idea to publicly talk to all the peeps were dominated. Hours of entertainment.
Entertainment at its finest

If there is room on NYAO I'm down. Would love to hear MD441 trash talk 12yo's.

There is always room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even got to the point where they were gonna meet up at the chicken place in Cincinnati to fight

We don't just allow everyone in, we run a tight ship around here.

OK you can join

Even got to the point where they were gonna meet up at the chicken place in Cincinnati to fight
You know that place that has the chicken and they have the hats. Meet me there. I just got out of San Quentin. I'll kill you.

Wait. Wait. You were in San Quentin? And now you are spending your days playing COD? Yeeeeaaahhhhh
We don't just allow everyone in, we run a tight ship around here.

OK you can join
We need to vote on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm always down. I got a solid group of 5/6 guys as well. We will be playing ALOT the first week

after the first 10 placement matches, I was ranked in the Onyx playlist. Which is apparently the 2nd highest thing you can be ranked. guess I did alright.

I got Onyx in SWAT and platinum 1 in Breakout. Finally found some guys with mics tonight and ran some s***

For some reason SWAT feels different than what I remember from previous Halo's.

I just haven't had enough time to sit and play the game yet though. I am enjoying it, although so far not many of my friends are playing it.

Hit me up if any of you want to play some Halo this weekend.

For some reason SWAT feels different than what I remember from previous Halo's.

I just haven't had enough time to sit and play the game yet though. I am enjoying it, although so far not many of my friends are playing it.

Hit me up if any of you want to play some Halo this weekend.

For sure. I'll be playing this weekend for sure.
DMAC924

Was looking around for an elite controller because mine is shot and figured id upgrade. Can't believe how hard they are to find hahaha wtf

Was looking around for an elite controller because mine is shot and figured id upgrade. Can't believe how hard they are to find hahaha wtf

They're ridiculously priced too.

Eh, they are still cheaper than a Scuf which is what they are competing with.
Very true. To get a scuf with comparable features and still won't have the same interchangeable parts, its 220+.

I'm hoping that PS4 comes out with a controller with similar features as SCUF (mainly the buttons on the back) as they are extremely helpful when playing shooter games.

I have a Scuf and I thought it was very useful for Advanced Warfare, but find it much less so for Black Ops 3 or any other shooter I have played.

I have a Scuf and I thought it was very useful for Advanced Warfare, but find it much less so for Black Ops 3 or any other shooter I have played.

I've got a SCUF Xbox One controller and I love it. I just find it much more convenient than having to take my thumb off the right stick to hit a certain button.

I've thought about buying a PS4 SCUF, but just haven't been able to justify it yet.

I've got a SCUF Xbox One controller and I love it. I just find it much more convenient than having to take my thumb off the right stick to hit a certain button.

I've thought about buying a PS4 SCUF, but just haven't been able to justify it yet.

My thumbstick broke about 2 months after I bought it, so I haven't used it much. When the controller is sitting still the thumbstick will just point in random directions, so it is difficult to hold a shot. Their customer service is awful, telling me it is out of warranty.

My thumbstick broke about 2 months after I bought it, so I haven't used it much. When the controller is sitting still the thumbstick will just point in random directions, so it is difficult to hold a shot. Their customer service is awful, telling me it is out of warranty.

I hear ya, that's why I was wanting Sony to come out with their own as it would have a lot better warranty and their customer service is better.

Xbox One

Eh, they are still cheaper than a Scuf which is what they are competing with.

This is true. Just crazy to me to spend that on a controller. I just picked up the juggernog kontrolfreaks for my thumb sticks. That's all the controller customizing I need.

If I had a scud for advanced warfare, those paddles would have been amazing

I was a little behind the times with that game and all the controller mods and stuff.

I just love with the Elite that everything is magnetic and can be swapped in seconds. Also the app that comes with it to allow you to fine tune every aspect of your sensitivity and aiming is just badass

I just love with the Elite that everything is magnetic and can be swapped in seconds. Also the app that comes with it to allow you to fine tune every aspect of your sensitivity and aiming is just badass

That is kindof crazy lol

That is kindof crazy lol
Its pretty wild, its a lot for a controller sure but when breaking down how much you actually get and can do, I think it's not bad. I usually buy a new controller when my sticks get worn so being able to swap them is cool.

Back