Reaction score
Handicap
Has anybody ever tried this before I wanted to take my buddy coughing I haven't had a chance to hang out him in a while but he couldn't afford to go to the course that I wanted to go to today so I paid for him to golf with me in return his responsibility was to drive the cart and more or less caddy for me nothing too serious. Little things like I didn't want to actually ride in the cart so he drove the car and put the club's away when I was done so he could drive the side me with his son. Now in reality he wasn't really a caddy he was more like a driving golf bag but none the less. I was able to walk 18 Holes without the burden of actually having to carry my bag. Turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day out just a wonderful opportunity to be outside with my friend but does anybody ever done something like that before? I kind of liked the walking.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Has anybody ever tried this before I wanted to take my buddy coughing I haven't had a chance to hang out him in a while but he couldn't afford to go to the course that I wanted to go to today so I paid for him to golf with me in return his responsibility was to drive the cart and more or less caddy for me nothing too serious. Little things like I didn't want to actually ride in the cart so he drove the car and put the club's away when I was done so he could drive the side me with his son. Now in reality he wasn't really a caddy he was more like a driving golf bag but none the less. I was able to walk 18 Holes without the burden of actually having to carry my bag. Turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day out just a wonderful opportunity to be outside with my friend but does anybody ever done something like that before? I kind of liked the walking.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I might not understand but do you mean walking to play golf but not carrying your clubs? If so, yeah many on here have push carts of different styles/makes.
Glad you had a good time, hope your driver did as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't even know what the question is.
The walking part? Or is it the....paying for your friend part? Or is it the .....having your friend "sort of" caddy for you as his responsibility since you paid for him part?

You enjoyed that, didn't you?

I'm might have misunderstood but I would feel like a DB having my friend do the crap I don't want to.

Did you ever make the tour ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back