How often do you scrub your clubs?

try to clean it with a brush after every shot and then hit the range between every round, clean them after every range session

My home range has both a bucket with a brush in it, and a power brush to clean clubs with. Really makes things easy !

After every round. Just warm soapy water.

Nothing worse than starting a round and seeing clubs that are already dirty.

Quick scrub with water and a nylon brush after every round for my irons and wipe the woods with a wet rag.

I keep mine pretty clean and check them all before going out even if only for practice rounds. They get full bath if I didn't keep them clean enough with wiping down with towel during play.

My golf group plays on Thursdays. I clean mine after I get home while watching the Golf Channel.

Clean and polish after I get a good score ex. below 100, .... below 90 get double polishing :joy:

I'm OCD about this - every round and a little after every shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After every round. Clean clubs are happy clubs.

I used to thoroughly clean mine once or twice a week. It got old fast though. I use a frogger brush and towel to brush and wipe my clubs after ever shot during a round, but only really clean them once or twice a month now.

I clean the grooves after every shot but I can't remember the last time that I actually cleaned them in soap and water.

I play with a wet towel to keep the clubs and ball clean and then I clean my clubs after every round.
This, also: that's why my irons are 16 years old and are still in good-to-great shape :)

Every round. My clubs are always shiny.

I clean the grooves after every shot but I can't remember the last time that I actually cleaned them in soap and water.
I clean them before a shot. Dry mud goes off easier than wet. (Of course, I wipe off any big blobs.)

I give my club a wipe with the THP towel on my bag after every shot and will usually wash them properly after every round, including the woods and I also check my putter to make sure there are no blades of grass stuck in the grooves

I have a sponge ball cleaner on my bag which I use to keep my ball clean as well so I always carry a small bottle of water in my bag to keep this damp, but this means I can always pour a little onto a corner of the towel if I need to remove a stubborn bit of dirt from my clubs

After every round and practice session.

Hardly ever. I just wish I could quit losing wire brushes so often...

Hardly ever. I just wish I could quit losing wire brushes so often...

Old toothbrush works just as well, or you could just use someone elses in the family and not tell them..... :alien:

As mentioned earlier, a wet towel works IMO better. Especially a spotfree towel (it has a texture surface inside of it)

After every shot. There is soapy water in my club cleaner that is mounted to my golf cart so dirt/grass is never on my clubs for very long. I also wipe down my grips before almost every shot.

I clean the grips really well after every round, just to maintain the grip. I also never leave them in my car. I would say a good washing every couple of weeks head to toe in a bucket of dish washing soap but most of time its just a wet towel.

There are grooves on the clubs??? Who knew ... j/k

I am bad ... if there is a club washer on the cart I use that ... otherwise I depend on the guy/gal at the end of the round ...

Wipe down after each shot but a good cleaning once a week or every two weeks.

I wipe my clubs off after every shot. After I return home I scrub my irons and wedges with baking soda paste, use a warm water rinse and towel dry. I then wipe down my woods, driver, putter (oil if needed) and clean my grips using GRIPES.

On-course I wipe down the grooves after every shot to keep them clear of dirt/debris - as for a full wash, after every round and after every good range session - I cant stand looking down and seeing green grass stains or dirt...I am very OCD...

Back