Mizuno Golf Balls

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like Mizuno is bringing their golf ball line to the US. Honestly, I'm surprised at the move, since the ball market seems to be pretty tough. Originally thought it was a link to the Euro site, but the link goes to the USA store.

https://www.mizunousa.com/product/g...ectedOption=100539&ecList=7&ecCategory=100363

I am neither a tour player nor an elite amateur so I guess I better stick to B330-RX and MTB. Would love to try them one of these days though.

I think these would be fun to try. I played mizuno irons almost exclusively for around 15 years, was always happy with their products.

I am not sure they've got such a huge presence in Europe - I looked for Mizuno balls all over the place and couldn't find them.

I still want to try a 6 piece honma ball. #hardtofind

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I always wiling to try a new ball and will give these a go.

Yea I'm a little skeptical here. They're just releasing balls and they price them at $48/dozen?? Seems aggressive right outta the gate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If these balls are as softie as their irons, I prefer it clickier...... :)

Loving my Srixon QST right now, but I might try a sleeve when they come out.

I'll try one if I ever find one in the rough. At $48 doz that's a bit steep since there are plenty of lower priced balls that work well for me and plenty of pro V's folks lose that I find

Back