Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

This testing........
6c21ede9112ee9ca97db7d0412cea484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see who gets to test, and of course follow along!

(And no, I didn't enter.. Lol)

This testing is going to be amazing. The more and more I dig into the content released by THp and Grandura the more excited I get.

Well, that's about how long my round took today. Ugh!
Don't tell me that some Floridians golf the way they drive?:act-up:

What I don't know about shaft design/construction could completely consume THP's bandwidth. So I'm really looking forward to the THP testing and seeing how the GRANDURA engineers have used nano technology to benefit golfers, especially those of us with "slower" swing speeds.

I'm excited to see what thoughts are by real golfers on the best forum around

This testing has me excited. Love to hear what the thoughts are on this exciting new shaft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope to be selected and give some quality feedback here!

Hope to be selected and give some quality feedback here!

I got to say after playing with you, you got the swing to do it

The more I have researched this company the more I want to win this contest. Such an awesome opportunity.

The more I have researched this company the more I want to win this contest. Such an awesome opportunity.

It's not a contest. You're not winning anything other than an opportunity to give feedback on a new product and to assist other golfers in possibly finding a product that will improve their play.

It's not a contest. You're not winning anything other than an opportunity to give feedback on a new product and to assist other golfers in possibly finding a product that will improve their play.

That's exactly what I meant lol

Thank you THP and Grandura for this awesome testing opportunity!

1. What is your current driver head? Cobra Bio Cell set at 11.5*

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Project X PXV 6.0 62g Stiff Flex

3. What is your driver swing speed? 99-102MPH

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Low Left Ball Flight

5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth? Smooth

My arm may hurt, but I can't pass up the opportunity to sign up for this. I've been really excited about this shaft from the first time hearing about it. So I am putting my name in for this testing. I want to know more about this shaft.

1. What is your current driver head?
Actually switching between two drivers at the moment. Taylormade R9 and a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?
R9 has a Motore F1 65g in stiff, Alpha has a Graphite Design TOUR AD DI 6-S Stiff Flex
3. What is your driver swing speed?
97-103
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?
mid flight, straight or right to left.
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth?
Smooth.

Anybody else check this thread every couple of hours ??? lol

Seems like it's been awhile since I saw THIS MUCH excitement for a testing. Says a ton about our hopes for what the product delivers and how antsy we all are to see whom the testers are that will put these through the testing process.

Good times ahead me thinks.

Seems like it's been awhile since I saw THIS MUCH excitement for a testing. Says a ton about our hopes for what the product delivers and how antsy we all are to see whom the testers are that will put these through the testing process.

Good times ahead me thinks.

Yeah, this one has felt different from the beginning. I think it was the video series that built up a lot of interest and excitement. I know it did with me.

d26c1a19bb5c3b11e6f5caea7211c0b4.jpg

There's sort of a rather important event going on this weekend that he's currently travelling to, I'm as excited as anyone else to get this rolling, but all in due time.

There's sort of a rather important event going on this weekend that he's currently travelling to, I'm as excited as anyone else to get this rolling, but all in due time.

Wait. You mean he can't be in two places at once?

how is that not winning? i actually dreamed last night that i was chosen for this, and was panicking this morning that i hadn't posted a massive "thank you" to thp for the opportunity, for fear i'd come across ungrateful. so in my mind, i would absolutely be winning something.

how is that not winning? i actually dreamed last night that i was chosen for this, and was panicking this morning that i hadn't posted a massive "thank you" to thp for the opportunity, for fear i'd come across ungrateful. so in my mind, i would absolutely be winning something.

I kind of have to agree with this. It's winning to me because I love these opportunities and it's kind of a "win" to get selected and be able to put in the grind to have a good review. Call me crazy but I would love that obligation.

I think a lot of members view testing opportunities as a chance to give back to THP for all that it provides for us. THP is a great resource for equipment research, its a meeting place, virtual and actual. Contributing feedback on equipment is a great chance for members to give back and help others.

I think a lot of members view testing opportunities as a chance to give back to THP for all that it provides for us. THP is a great resource for equipment research, its a meeting place, virtual and actual. Contributing feedback on equipment is a great chance for members to give back and help others.

Completely agree over here. THP has helped me make a number of purchase decisions and I haven't regretted a single one. The THP writers do a fantastic job describing gear and its performance, and testers follow that mold. There are golfers of all skill levels here, and getting the chance to test something that can help golfers like me (slower swing, higher handicap) make their own testing and purchase decisions would be a wonderful way to help give back to the THP community.

Not sure what happened in here, but looking forward to seeing who gets to test these awesome shafts

Back