Vegas Locals Thread

Hey y'all - East Coast THP'er here who had to take a long break from the game, but now getting back into things. I'm coming into town for some meetings Wed and Thursday and thought I'd squeeze in a round Wednesday afternoon. My flight lands at 11am local time, so thinking anything 1pm or after. I have my eye on LV National since I'll be staying at The Venetian, it's close, and on GolfNow I can play for less than $30. Would anyone be interested, or is there another course I should consider that's close by? Thanks and appreciate the hospitality and hope someone can join!!
I'm out of town this week, but I think LVN is a good choice, especially at that price. They usually try to gouge non-locals.

I'll be playing one of the Summerlin courses Tuesday the 23rd in the afternoon (3:30ish) if anybody wants to hook up.

Highland Tuesday the 23rd at 3:30

I’ll be in Vegas this weekend, any locals down for a round on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed this. Unfortunately I was celebrating my anniversary at the Wynn, so I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Hope you played well!

Playing Angel Park Palm on Friday. Played the Mountain course the last two weeks. I'm always amazed how they are able to keep this course green and moist given the traffic and the blazing heat we've had the last few weeks.

Overseed season is almost upon us.

Back