Adidas BOOST Footwear

JB, you get your sample pair in yet?

So after multiple rounds in them, and my love of the Boost running shoes, the golf shoes are just not for me. Far too tapered at the toe bed and while the heel pad is very comfortable, the rest of it just did not fit my foot well at all. Narrow toe bed fans will like them. Those that prefer more room in the toe bed, these might cause some issues.

So after multiple rounds in them, and my love of the Boost running shoes, the golf shoes are just not for me. Far too tapered at the toe bed and while the heel pad is very comfortable, the rest of it just did not fit my foot well at all. Narrow toe bed fans will like them. Those that prefer more room in the toe bed, these might cause some issues.

Agreed. Finally tried them on and I am completely disappointed in the fit and style. Narrow toe and the tongue area is bulky and not very appealing.

That's really good to know, I fall into that category of needing more room.

I love the heel comfort, but outside of that, they just do not hold up for me. ironically enough, the PUMA TitanTour shoes are pointed at the toe too, but they widened the actual toe box, so I dont struggle with them as much.

I want to like the Pumas but I've just never gotten along with their apparel. May have to look at those down the road. As if I need another pair of flippin golf shoes.
My garage chuckles at you with a statement like that.

I wish I could find a single pair of golf shoes that I like and fit me. I've tried on at least a dozen different styles and nothing works for me any longer

So I've got a little time under my belt with these shoes and I have to say that I really like the Boost sole a lot. My only real complaint with these is the elastic that connects the tongue to the mid-sole is a little too snug on the sides of my feet for my preference.

I have no issues wearing these for a round if I'm in a cart. But, if I'm walking then I'll likely stick to my Lunar Control 3's or the Gripmore 360's.
Still wearing them and enjoying them???

Just got the Adipower Boost Today. Absolutely love them so far. Comfiest shoe I have ever worn. The only thing I am worried about is replacing the spikes. It is possible correct?

Just got the Adipower Boost Today. Absolutely love them so far. Comfiest shoe I have ever worn. The only thing I am worried about is replacing the spikes. It is possible correct?

Short answer is no. Which is a complete bummer since this shoe is so comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so.

Short answer is no. Which is a complete bummer since this shoe is so comfy.

not even the spikes in the middle? i know that the spikes at the front are permanent, but the ones down the middle of the shoe look like they should be replaceable

not even the spikes in the middle? i know that the spikes at the front are permanent, but the ones down the middle of the shoe look like they should be replaceable

Nope.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This was a very interesting in store advertisement, after my wife stepped on it she wanted a pair, she said oh that's soft!

I want the blue pair in a bad way!

I want the blue pair in a bad way!

Nice choice. Those are some great color schemes. Shoes are comfortable

I'm intrigued by the camo colors!
http://adidasgolf.com/Adipower-Boost---Camo-Edition/DW-V4380.html?dwvar_DW-V4380_color=F33378
V4380_zoom_D.jpg

http://adidasgolf.com/Adipower-Sport-Boost---Camo-Edition/DW-V4381.html?dwvar_DW-V4381_color=F33376
V4381_zoom_D.jpg

I had back surgery a couple years ago and after a round walking 18 holes my feet and back would kill me. My old Etonic golf shoes that were free at a scramble I played in weren't very comfy and I swing too hard to not wear spikes. I picked up a pair of the Boost shoes in a Wide and it has been the very best investment for my game I have made in years. I was worried about the toe bed, but with getting the wide I did not have a problem.

Back in April I entered a contest for these on Twitter, found out I won in June, and wore them for 18 today. Holy cow Batman are these comfortable! Usually after a round my feet and legs are a little sore/tired, not today. The cushioning is awesome and the support is top notch. Like a few others have said they don't breath the best, I also got the black color, so my feet did get a little warm in the summer sun but only enough that I noticed once for a moment. They did not get hot enough to sweat and make it uncomfortable though.

I never could see the reason for paying $200 for shoes vs $75-$100 but now I see why. Nothing wrong with the $75 pair of adidas I already had but the extra money would be worth the price of comfy feet. I would like for them to have replaceable spikes though. I don't wear them any where except once I get to the course so I expect them to last but the option would be nice.

I finally got a pair of these! Oh my! I have a pair of the running shoes and these golf shoes have just as much cushion in them! I don't think any golf shoe is worth $200, not one, so thankfully I can get these at a significant discount. After wearing these through both rounds this weekend, I can see why DJ, Garcia, Day, etc wear this Adidas shoe! They are literally the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever had.

Hmmmmmmm these look interesting....

Pete wore boost shoes yesterday. Didn't complain once about being uncomfortable.

Totally. I wore these to walk 18 at Bethpage, no easy task. The ones I have are spikeless and they performed flawlessly. Bethpage has quite a bit of slope and elevation change to it (an insane amount really), and with yesterday's humidity, I thought standing on the first tee that slipping might be an issue--it wasn't. Not even once. And I never even got the sensation that I could slip.

These things are stupid comfortable. They're like running sneakers that are glued to the ground as you walk and swing. I was in the rough and bunkers quite a bit (more than I would've liked, as in, every dang hole), and there were simply no issues.

If I had one possible negative thing, and this will vary person to person, is that they are sneakers, and provide lateral support as such. So if you prefer the rigidness of traditional golf shoes, these will be quite different.

Has anyone noticed these running extremely small? I recently picked up a pair and they are super tight. Ordered the same size I always wear in golf shoes and they feel at minimum a full size too small.

Back