Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great news

That s awesome Rob!

This is how found him this morning after my shower....still trying to figure out how this is comfortable. Love this little guy.

c65fb863bbbcfb3915b4f129dcce7468.jpg

a6750d895a5f233f97521f925b691429.jpg

At a friend of the wife's and this little 4 month old is there. He's shredding my arms with teething but that's ok, he's kinda fun so I'll get over it.

He's probably not used to something that is his size to play with. :D

Our pet sitter came over this evening to get all the details for taking care of our babies for next weekend. She took care of our pets a year ago when we went out of town and did an awesome job. Very lucky to have her!

He's probably not used to something that is his size to play with. :D

Calmest he's been. The rest has been basically this

56c978802c491c193029465c75baa28a.jpg

And him laying in my lap... Before biting my knee

Such a pretty girl! Has made it through "Good Citizen" training and we will continue into next year when she will be old enough to be considered for a therapy dog training. We love our rescue dog Melody!

e3e7df81a4c8cc7d435a058a8da4d5a1_zpsly44g4fl.jpg

7837f04e5657742883a385a7fc181698_zpsjf2wmaqv.jpg

JM

297c5ac5a859372cabef6c13e15c0b6f.jpg

HA, someone couldn't handle all the attention. Take that.

This little guy looks to be dreaming about all the shoes he will eat during his adolescence!
JM

Oh, he gnawed on my boat shoes. Little brat, he didn't like when I caught him and pinned him down for one of them. Won that battle, he stopped biting for like... 30 seconds, and then went again.

Oh, he gnawed on my boat shoes. Little brat, he didn't like when I caught him and pinned him down for one of them. Won that battle, he stopped biting for like... 30 seconds, and then went again.

Look at those paws! Hope they have "entry level" furniture! :angel:

JM

What kind of dog food you guys use? I've switched to Blue Buffalo and she's developed a bit a diarrhea.

What kind of dog food you guys use? I've switched to Blue Buffalo and she's developed a bit a diarrhea.

I used Blue Buffalo for almost 2 years and slowly my dog's coat got worse and worse and he'd randomly get sick and puke for a day.

Then I saw the lawsuit where Blue Buffalo was being sued for knowingly using filler they claim they don't use. Since then, we've switched to Canidae Pure Elements or something like that and he's night and day different. Thick, shiny coat and no more random puking.

We have used Wellness Complete Health since day 1, recommended by our breeder. Never any bowel problems etc and my dog loves it!
We have a 6 month old F1B Goldendoodle BTW.

I used Blue Buffalo for almost 2 years and slowly my dog's coat got worse and worse and he'd randomly get sick and puke for a day.

Then I saw the lawsuit where Blue Buffalo was being sued for knowingly using filler they claim they don't use. Since then, we've switched to Canidae Pure Elements or something like that and he's night and day different. Thick, shiny coat and no more random puking.
We used to use Canidae until Lexie got really sick from it during a recall.

We had a similar problem when we switched to this and Merrick in both the standard and grain free. We did the gradual intro too. We then got a sample from our vet and have been using Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach and no issues.

Gradually mixing it In with her old stuff.

I was leaning towards hills science diet, but I got a sample bag from the vet and had the same thing, the more I mixed in with the food she was eating it gave her the runs. Less so then the blue buffalo though.

She did well on purina puppy chow, but I don't know how good that stuff is. The recall made me nervous, even though I didnt have a dog then.

Well today seemed a little better when I took her out over lunch

My foster right now can't handle commercial dog food, he's really never had it. So I cook for him, cup of rice, pound of ground meat and some veggies mixed in. He loves it and I know what he's eating.

be6736efea6b79fbd518a82eddfde025.jpg

If anyone is looking for a dog, I've got a great one here looking for a forever home. Such a sweet boy.

So a little over a year ago we had to put down our Sheltie named Dixie. Should after we started fostering dogs for a local rescue. One of the dogs, Melody found her forever home with us. We adopted her for our daughter Julia and she simply adores her. Since she can't go back to college with her, Julia wanted to get some really good pictures. A local portrait studio was taking pictures for $25 and a donation of a 25 pound bag of dog food.

Some of the proofs that came back are precious.

43feb34be80397cb5b40f705158905cd_zpsjcb1pnp3.jpg

bc80e0613cbd554229f4305b70ad22ef_zpsi3eyvih4.jpg

d622ea6b388fbc10a61802bdb398b426_zpsqcrr6u3d.jpg

This one is my favorite since she always sticks out her tongue. Just a smiling goofball!
7067ddd2e19b3fac051cfa5847ae7e76_zps4ebddpbl.jpg

JM

Those are great pics Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back