Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls

Cool video. Loved all the different colors in the box on Finley's desk. Personally not a yellow ball guy or a red guy so seeing all the other colors, some even with logo's on them has me intrigued. I think they are fun to play especially around the greens.

I agree with a few that have said that the red are actually harder to find in the rough. Hasn't kept me away though, and really looking forward to more color options.

Announcement of new colors is exciting! I need to pick up some more truvis. I miss using the little soccer ball.

No Steelers fan, but not negative either (Go Cows) -- the black/yellow Truvis is my favorite ball. Easy to see and focus.

That's my favorite one, not a big fan of the Red/White - it's fine, but doesn't fit my eye as well as black/yellow

I'm excited that we'll be seeing more colors. I like what's been out there, but I think one of the cool things about the Truvis balls is that it's another way to add a bit of "personality" through color to your golf game. More colors, or more rotations of colors means more people might find colors they like.

Definitely excited for more colors, choices are a good thing

Green Gold White
need it

Perhaps next week?

I love the Truvis - I've played the pink, red, and yellow/black. I see that DSG is currently selling Green and White.

The ball performs and it's much easier for me to see and stay focused on the ball on the tee and once it's in flight. I need to get lasik...but until then the Truvis helps.

Need to get my hand on the pink and white ones.

Am I the only one whose favorite part of the video was the Hideaway 1/4 Zip?

Cannot believe that they make more truvis in the chicopee plant now than they made urethane balls a few years ago, that is truly mind boggling.

My son absolutely loves the black/yellow and won't even let me have one from his current box, the little bugger :)

I also am one who's been pronouncing the name wrong, apparently. After seeing the vid now I know how to say it. And it's amazing how popular this ball has become for Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

played the yellow/black all winter - easily found in dormant rough. Motivates you to play well so you don't look like a hack with a gimmick ball.

white/red is harder to find than all white - so count that out. cant imagine white/green is a good idea. Only worse ball to find are the all-blue callaway SS.

Give me white/yellow - II think that would be a slightly subtler ball I could play all season.

This Tennessee fan wants orange with white pentagon!!!

Thanks to those that checked out the video.

Thanks to those that checked out the video.
Kinda weird not to see Finley trash talking. Was he sedated? :act-up:

I'm surprised I don't see more people playing these. In our league I don't think anyone plays the truvis. I recently picked up a dozen chrome softs and have been giving them a test.

I'm surprised I don't see more people playing these. In our league I don't think anyone plays the truvis. I recently picked up a dozen chrome softs and have been giving them a test.
Everyone is still drinking the ProV1 juice here locally.

Great video! Truvis is the shiz! :D

Love the Truvis, specifically the yellow and black combo. I don't hate the red/white but would almost just rather play a plain white or yellow CS than the red/white Truvis.

Only down side to playing Truvis are all the silly soccer ball comments, but I suppose that's inevitable since the resemblance is undeniable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great video. I really like the Yellow/Black ones. Everytime i tee one up the other guys give me crap and call them my little soccer balls.

Made right in Massachusetts baby!!! Love this ball in all colors!

Great video! I like to practice putting with Truvis to see how the roll is spinning.

Truvis Yellow/Black is my choice. Easy to find and easy to track in the air.

I have some of the first gen Chrome Soft in Red/White Truvis. I like them, but man do I have a hard time finding them in the grass up here.

How awesome is that Hideaway 1/4 zip that Finley is wearing?!

Yucky Steelers truvis. Will be interesting to see what they are doing with these down the road as jason referenced

Yucky Steelers truvis. Will be interesting to see what they are doing with these down the road as jason referenced

Its only rumor that they don't let women buy that ball just in case Rapistburger sees them on the course.

Great vid. Loved the box of different colors on the desk and, why yes, I DID notice the Hideaway pullover Finley was wearing! Excited to see what they have in store for the future with these things.

Enjoyed the video, and looking forward to putting some in play tomorrow. As a Browns fan it's painful to rock the yellow and black, but going to give it a shot.

I was definitely pronouncing Truvis incorrectly so definitely gained the proper pronunciation lol.

Love the Truvis. I'm down to less than a dozen after putting road rash on one on the first hole yesterday and then honking a drive left on 3, Rod Pampling-style, except I was actually trying. I put them away after that.

Need to get my hand on the pink and white ones.

If you don't get any from Finley next weekend, send me your address. I have a sleeve that I didn't scuff or lose yet.

There's just something about the Truvis golf ball that makes me play better golf. Don't know if it's comfort/familiarity, help with staying focused, or just a placebo but I feel like I always play better. Last Saturday I played without the Truvis and shot an 83, played Sunday with it and shot a 77. It just flat out works for me!

Back