Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls

Never have tried a Truvis but watching the video makes me really want to.

Had me thinking what sort of Truvis ball I'd like to see them do that they aren't doing already?

Black/Pink?
Green/Yellow?
Blue/Grey?
Orange/White?

So many.........

Had me thinking what sort of Truvis ball I'd like to see them do that they aren't doing already?

Black/Pink?
Green/Yellow?
Blue/Grey?
Orange/White?

So many.........

Orange/black Halloween version, available only during the Fall months.

Black/Pink?
Green/Yellow?
Blue/Grey?
Orange/White?

So many.........

White ball with green/red/yellow pentagons for Arnie's Army umbrella colors would be cool.

Orange ball with grey pentagons or maybe yellow pentagons.

Hmmm, so many possibilities!

I'd be a big fan of Orange balls with white or blue pentagons, as well as white balls with flourescent orange pentagons.

I'd be a big fan of Orange balls with white or blue pentagons, as well as white balls with flourescent orange pentagons.

I'll take any and all orange.

I love the white/red ones. I think the yellow/black ones are cursed for me though.

I'll take any and all orange.

I love the white/red ones. I think the yellow/black ones are cursed for me though.

lol, I actually like the black and yellow more than the red/white. I'd even play an all orange CS

lol, I actually like the black and yellow more than the red/white. I'd even play an all orange CS

Love how they look on chips and putts, but it seems all they want to do is go in the woods and water for me... User error, but I went through that dozen FAST, then didn't lose a ball for the next 9 holes I played with the white/red.

So, cursed.

Love how they look on chips and putts, but it seems all they want to do is go in the woods and water for me... User error, but I went through that dozen FAST, then didn't lose a ball for the next 9 holes I played with the white/red.

So, cursed.

Haha I felt that way about the CSX for a while

The black and yellow truvis took a beating in the desert in my first round but kept on ticking - such a great ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I felt that way about the CSX for a while

At least that sort of makes sense, since it's a different construction. Me, I'm just rationalizing bad play. :act-up:

PM me your address, I'll send you a sleeve (probably will get it out next week)

X1000000 yes

You are the man Alex! Thank you sir! PM headed your way shortly.

Does anyone have a sleeve of the limited release black and white truvis balls they wouldn't mind parting with? I'll pony up. I'm trying to snag one of each release out there. (If this should be in the BST thread, let me know)

Anyone else see posts on twitter today with these St. Andrews beauties?
572ab9d9f2a468990a4e7934cae367a4.jpg

Check the Callaway Twitter feed. Hashtag and Findlay mention of them too.
Just spotted them on the Callaway twitter feed. Sick!

Red white and blues at Edwin Watts finally!

So... we gonna see any green and white with a THP logo inside?

THP marketplace would be swamped

I'll take those on preorder. Take my money!

You would have to ask Senor Finley.
He is available on Twitter @JasonFinleyCG : )

Back