Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Have fun out there tomorrow guys

See you fellas in the morning!

Have fun tomorrow, and try to stay dry.

Well Philly and I will get a chance to test those Callaway Storm series rain jackets in the actual outdoors. Should be fine if they passed the Rallo shower test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels yall

Is the roster filled out for tomorrow? I just got back into town. I'm up for rain play, if you guys will have me.

Is the roster filled out for tomorrow? I just got back into town. I'm up for rain play, if you guys will have me.
Pretty sure we have 12, not sure if the tee times behind us are open.

Assuming I get myself out of bed on time I might get there at 9 and warm up on the indoor sim if one is open.

I only see 11 but tapatalk may be leaving one out. When I called to book the tee times he said we were the only ones playing outside haha and I doubt people looked at the forecast and said hey I wanna golf.

We only have 11 ur good to go

You would make 12 I believe, so come on down!

Tee times starting at 10 sharp?

Ok updated

In for Sunday at Bunker Hill ($30) 10:00am
PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Ntanygd760
Robozeo
GregDan
Misike
Pinslayer216
Hamfirst

No worries, I got to the party late, so I'll just hit the rangr tomorrow. Hit them well!
edit: I'll see you there!

No worries, I got to the party late, so I'll just hit the rangr tomorrow. Hit them well!
Ur good dude we only had 11 see ya there

Ok updated

In for Sunday at Bunker Hill ($30) 10:00am
PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Ntanygd760
Robozeo
GregDan
Misike
Pinslayer216
Hamfirst

edit: I'll see you there!
Awesome, glad I was wrong

I can't wait for you all to catch pneumonia next week

Is he that dude that's high up in the Regional Rivalry rankings? Catch him? We'll pass him like he was standing still.

I was gonna get wet tomorrow anyway. Just had to choose between a messy plumbing job or golfing with THPers.

#NoBrainer

I can't wait for you all to catch pneumonia next week

I've hit my deductible for the year. So better this week than next.

Rain drops dripping on my head. Going to be perfect conditions for sink holes.

Back