2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Locker room has showers, correct?

Trying to avoid being the stinky guy at dinner. I'll leave that to team FU O'Carroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locker room has showers, correct?

Trying to avoid being the stinky guy at dinner. I'll leave that to team FU O'Carroll.

Affirmative. On both accounts.

IMG_20150807_124445979_HDR.jpg

Did anyone still need a roomy for tonight? I think I can make it but I thought I'd ask before making arrangements.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spoke with the course just now and wanted to let you guys know that they have a pretty strict pace of play at 4:15. We will be enforcing that tomorrow.

Spoke with the course just now and wanted to let you guys know that they have a pretty strict pace of play at 4:15. We will be enforcing that tomorrow.

Shotgun start or teeing of one group after another?

A little over a hour left till savannah. I 95 has not been bad at all.

Skim alert is there any parking fees to park at the westin if I am not a guest?

Yes there is

Yes. I believe it is about $20.

Getting a late start so I will see you guys at the course tomorrow.

I think everyone who played today would agree that the Members Tees were a perfect mix of tees. (Hint)

Anyone at the pool with umbrella drinks?

Lynne and I are checked in at the Staybridge, we are located about mid way down Bay Street, right across from River Street. Great location for her to ramble while I play golf tomorrow.

SOUTHBOUND!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think everyone who played today would agree that the Members Tees were a perfect mix of tees. (Hint)

Agreed. Very nice mix.

I parked earlier and the ticket system is broken so I didn't pay anything

what color tees did you play?

The Members tees uses a mix of all the tees including the tips. Very playable. It is an actual rated choice on the scorecard.

There would not be a charge to park at the golf club. Probably would be at the hotel.

Just had supper with Bill & Kelly at the Cotton Exchange Tavern on River Street, good company, good food and I am stuffed. They had some stories about the course, it is beautiful and also a clock cleaner. Straight will be our friend tomorrow.

Just wrapped up dinner with Scott and his family at Moon River Brewery. Good way to start this event.

Great time hanging out with a bunch of folks tonight. Watching the fireworks over the river, then heading to bed. Really looking forward to tomorrow. Course is in great shape.

This was the view from our room.
2f5b1f6837225ceb2dc5e1db2aca6a0a.jpg

And it begins.......

20150807_214523_zpsus5bhhpj.jpg

Back